Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Rodolpho Toski Marques, Brazil
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Ceara vs Internacional. Ceara will host Internacional at the EstÃ¡dio Governador PlÃ¡cido Aderaldo Castelo for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24 match fixture.
Ceara vs Internacional : Live Score And Statistics
Ceara Vs Internacional. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24
22:00 , Wednesday October 6 2021
Match ends, Ceara 0, Internacional 0
Second Half ends, with score Ceara 0, Internacional 0
Igor Gets Yellow Card Ceara
Substitution 4 – Jael substitutes for Cleber (Ceara)
Marlon Adriano Gets Yellow Card Ceara
Vinicius Gets Yellow Card Ceara
Substitution 3 – V. Lima substitutes for K. Ramos da Fonseca (Ceara)
Substitution 2 – Fabinho substitutes for Fernando Sobral (Ceara)
Substitution 3 – G. Maia substitutes for Mauricio (Internacional)
Substitution 2 – Johnny substitutes for Caio (Internacional)
Substitution 1 – Erick substitutes for Airton (Ceara)
R. Saravia Gets Yellow Card Internacional
Substitution 1 – Paulo Victor substitutes for Moises (Internacional)
L. Otavio Gets Yellow Card Ceara
Moises Gets Yellow Card Internacional
Bruno Pacheco Gets Yellow Card Ceara
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ceara vs Internacional : Livescore
Ceara vs Internacional Prediction : Match Facts
- Ceara have played 21 matches are at position 12 with 28 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 6 times drawn 10 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Chapecoense-sc.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Internacional have played 21 matches are at position 7 with 32 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 8 times drawn 8 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Atletico-MG.
- So far in the season , they have scored 26 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Ceara vs Internacional : Head To Head
|Sunday June 20 2021|
|Thursday January 7 2021|
|Thursday September 10 2020|
|Thursday November 7 2019|
|Saturday July 27 2019|
|Sunday November 11 2018|
|Monday July 23 2018|
|Saturday October 28 2017|
|Tuesday July 11 2017|
|Sunday September 4 2011|
Ceara vs Internacional : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Ceara vs Internacional : Players News and Squads
João Ricardo (G-1)
Luiz Otávio (D-13)
Bruno Pacheco (D-6)
Fernando Sobral (M-8)
André Luiz (G-67)
Gabriel Lacerda (D-15)
William Oliveira (M-5)
Pedro Naressi (M-31)
Gabriel Santos (M-90)
Renzo Saravia (D-26)
Bruno Méndez (D-22)
Gabriel Mercado (D-25)
Rodrigo Dourado (M-13)
Rodrigo Lindoso (M-19)
Caio Vidal (M-47)
Yuri Alberto (F-11)
Emerson Júnior (G-52)
Marcelo Lomba (G-12)
Paulo Victor (D-23)
Zé Gabriel (D-35)
Kaique Rocha (D-3)
Matheus Cadorini (F-18)
Gustavo Maia (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ceara vs Internacional : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||3.25||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.05||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.02||3.20||2.46||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||3.25||2.40||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.88||3.00||2.49||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.02||3.20||2.48||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.97||3.12||2.49||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.05||3.00||2.43||Bet Here|
Ceara vs Internacional : Predictions
Why Ceara Will Win
- Ceara has a home team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ceara has scored 15 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Internacional Will Win
- Internacional has an away team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Internacional has scored 12 out of their total 26 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Internacional and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Internacional and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Internacional and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||61%||61%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.