Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 27
Kick Off: 21:15
Referee: Wagner do Nascimento Magalhaes, Brazil
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Ceara vs RB Bragantino. Ceara will host RB Bragantino at the EstÃ¡dio Governador PlÃ¡cido Aderaldo Castelo for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 27 match fixture.
Ceara vs RB Bragantino : Live Score And Statistics
Ceara Vs RB Bragantino. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 27
21:15 , Sunday October 17 2021
- F. Bruno ( 90′ )
- G. Lacerda ( 90′ )
RB Bragantino 2
- d. C. Helio Junio N. ( 12′ )
- Alerrandro ( 70′ )
Match ends, Ceara 2, RB Bragantino 2
Second Half ends, with score Ceara 2, RB Bragantino 2
G. Lacerda Gets Yellow Card Ceara
G. Lacerda had a Normal Goal Ceara
L. Silva Santos Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
F. Bruno had a Own Goal Ceara
G. Novaes Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
Substitution 5 – Jael substitutes for Cleber (Ceara)
Substitution 4 – R. Jhonatan substitutes for Igor (Ceara)
C. Nogueira Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
Substitution 5 – Weverson substitutes for T. Cuello (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 4 – C. Nogueira substitutes for d. C. Helio Junio N. (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 3 – Gabriel substitutes for Marlon Adriano (Ceara)
Alerrandro had a Normal Goal RB Bragantino
Substitution 2 – K. Ramos da Fonseca substitutes for Bruno Pacheco (Ceara)
Substitution 3 – Alerrandro substitutes for J. Hurtado (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 2 – G. Novaes substitutes for Pedrinho (RB Bragantino)
Pedrinho Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
Substitution 1 – L. Silva Santos substitutes for E. Martinez (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 1 – V. Lima substitutes for S. Mendoza (Ceara)
Bruno Pacheco Gets Yellow Card Ceara
J. Hurtado Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
E. Martinez Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
L. Candido Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
d. C. Helio Junio N. had a Normal Goal RB Bragantino
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ceara vs RB Bragantino : Livescore
Ceara vs RB Bragantino Prediction : Match Facts
- Ceara have played 23 matches are at position 14 with 29 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 6 times drawn 11 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Ceara.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- RB Bragantino have played 25 matches are at position 4 with 41 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 10 times drawn 11 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WWDDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against RB Bragantino.
- So far in the season , they have scored 40 goals (GF) conceded 29 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 11 goals (GD).
Ceara vs RB Bragantino : Head To Head
|Thursday July 1 2021|
|Sunday January 17 2021|
|Sunday September 20 2020|
|Friday October 21 2016|
|Wednesday June 29 2016|
|Tuesday November 10 2015|
|Sunday August 2 2015|
|Friday October 10 2014|
|Tuesday June 3 2014|
|Wednesday October 9 2013|
Ceara vs RB Bragantino : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Ceara vs RB Bragantino : Players News and Squads
Gabriel Lacerda (D-15)
Bruno Pacheco (D-6)
Fernando Sobral (M-8)
Stiven Mendoza (M-10)
João Ricardo (G-1)
Luiz Otávio (D-13)
William Oliveira (M-5)
Yony González (F-11)
Gabriel Santos (M-90)
Fabrício Bruno (D-14)
Luan Cândido (D-29)
Emiliano Martínez (M-40)
Tomas Cuello (M-28)
Jan Hurtado (F-27)
Júlio César (G-1)
Maycon Cleiton (G-12)
Leonardo Realpe (D-2)
Guilherme Lopes (M-31)
Bruno Gonçalves (M-36)
Gabriel Novaes (F-35)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ceara vs RB Bragantino : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||2.95||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.59||3.24||2.82||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.69||3.05||2.95||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.68||2.92||2.74||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.65||2.90||2.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.59||3.24||2.82||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.65||2.95||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.64||3.02||2.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.65||3.10||2.65||Bet Here|
Ceara vs RB Bragantino : Predictions
Why Ceara Will Win
- Ceara has a home team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ceara has scored 15 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why RB Bragantino Will Win
- RB Bragantino has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- RB Bragantino has scored 19 out of their total 40 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or RB Bragantino||Double chance : draw or RB Bragantino||Double chance : draw or RB Bragantino|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||48%||48%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.