Competition: Slovenia 1. SNL Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Alen Borosak, Slovenia
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Celje vs Bravo. Celje will host Bravo at the Stadion Z’deÅ¾ele for the Slovenia 1. SNL Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Celje vs Bravo : Live Score And Statistics
Celje Vs Bravo. Slovenia 1. SNL Regular Season – Round 13
15:00 , Monday October 18 2021
- Z. Zaletel ( 81′ )
Second Half ends, with score Celje 1, Bravo 0
J. Sporn Gets Yellow Card Celje
Substitution 4 – D. Zec substitutes for I. Bozic (Celje)
Substitution 4 – M. Kramaric substitutes for G. Trdin (Bravo)
Z. Trontelj Gets Yellow Card Bravo
Z. Zaletel had a Normal Goal Celje
Substitution 3 – L. Sever substitutes for S. Ogrinec (Bravo)
Substitution 2 – M. Kancilija substitutes for A. Memic (Bravo)
Substitution 1 – G. Bajde substitutes for L. Maruzin (Bravo)
Substitution 3 – Z. Medved substitutes for I. Maevskiy (Celje)
Substitution 2 – M. Kuzmanovic substitutes for T. Begic (Celje)
Substitution 1 – A. Jakobsen substitutes for E. Sokler (Celje)
D. Marandici Gets Yellow Card Celje
Z. Flis Gets Yellow Card Celje
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Celje vs Bravo : Livescore
Celje vs Bravo Prediction : Match Facts
- Celje have played 12 matches are at position 7 with 12 points in the 2021 1. SNL.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Celje.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Bravo have played 12 matches are at position 2 with 23 points in the 2021 1. SNL.
- They have won 6 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Bravo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Celje vs Bravo : Head To Head
|Friday August 6 2021|
|Tuesday May 4 2021|
|Wednesday February 24 2021|
|Sunday November 29 2020|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Friday July 3 2020|
|Wednesday February 26 2020|
|Saturday October 5 2019|
|Friday August 2 2019|
Celje vs Bravo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Celje vs Bravo : Players News and Squads
Florijan Raduha (G-31)
Advan Kadušić (D-97)
Žan Zaletel (D-30)
Žan Flis (D-4)
Denis Marandici (D-25)
Ester Sokler (M-7)
Jon Šporn (M-8)
Tjaš Begić (M-79)
Tamar Svetlin (M-88)
Ivan Maevskiy (M-33)
Ivan Božić (F-9)
Matjaž Rožman (G-22)
Amadej Brecl (D-15)
Matija Burin (D-5)
Maj Mittendorfer (D-27)
David Zec (D-6)
Adam Jakobsen (F-16)
Luka Kerin (F-11)
Mićo Kuzmanović (F-14)
Žan Medved (F-55)
Renato Josipović (G-33)
Mark Spanring (D-5)
Vanja Drkušić (D-15)
Žan Trontelj (D-2)
Loren Maružin (F-7)
Gašper Trdin (M-8)
Nsana Simon (M-11)
Matija Kavcic (D-19)
Sandi Ogrinec (M-26)
Mitja Križan (D-6)
Amar Memic (F-24)
Gal Lubej Fink (G-22)
Nemanja Jakšić (D-18)
Ervin Šehić (D-14)
Leon Sever (M-25)
Luka Zinko (M-23)
Gregor Bajde (F-9)
Miha Kancilija (F-21)
Martin Kramarič (F-10)
Almin Kurtović (F-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Celje vs Bravo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.40||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.38||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.27||3.20||3.04||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.43||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.28||3.30||2.63||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.40||3.62||2.76||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.43||3.20||2.51||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.20||3.35||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.29||3.20||3.06||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.25||3.40||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.31||3.32||2.59||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.43||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.43||3.20||2.53||Bet Here|
Celje vs Bravo : Predictions
Why Celje Will Win
- Celje has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Celje has scored 10 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bravo Will Win
- Bravo has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Bravo has scored 4 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Bravo||Double chance : draw or Bravo||Double chance : draw or Bravo|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||20%||20%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.