Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Antonio Mateu, Spain
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Club. Celta Vigo will host Athletic Club at the Abanca-BalaÃdos for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Club : Live Score And Statistics
Celta Vigo Vs Athletic Club. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
15:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
Celta Vigo 0
Athletic Club 1
- I. Williams ( 34′ )
Match ends, Celta Vigo 0, Athletic Club 1
Second Half ends, with score Celta Vigo 0, Athletic Club 1
H. Mallo Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
U. Simon Gets Yellow Card Athletic Club
Substitution 5 – A. Villalibre substitutes for I. Williams (Athletic Club)
Substitution 4 – M. Vesga substitutes for D. Garcia (Athletic Club)
Substitution 4 – T. Galhardo substitutes for J. Aidoo (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 3 – R. Garcia substitutes for O. Sancet (Athletic Club)
Substitution 3 – A. Solari substitutes for R. Tapia (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 2 – N. Williams substitutes for I. Muniain (Athletic Club)
Substitution 1 – O. Zarraga substitutes for U. Vencedor (Athletic Club)
Substitution 2 – F. Cervi substitutes for Nolito (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 1 – F. Beltran substitutes for D. Suarez (Celta Vigo)
B. Mendez Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
I. Williams had a Normal Goal Athletic Club
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Club : Livescore
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Club Prediction : Match Facts
- Celta Vigo have played 2 matches are at position 16 with 1 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Celta Vigo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Athletic Club have played 2 matches are at position 11 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Athletic Club.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Celta Vigo||Athletic Club|
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Club : Head To Head
|Sunday March 14 2021|
|Friday December 4 2020|
|Sunday January 19 2020|
|Sunday October 6 2019|
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Monday January 7 2019|
|Saturday March 31 2018|
|Sunday November 5 2017|
|Sunday April 30 2017|
|Monday December 19 2016|
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Club : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Club : Players News and Squads
Matías Dituro (G-1)
Hugo Mallo (D-2)
Joseph Aidoo (D-15)
Néstor Araujo (D-4)
Javi Galán (D-17)
Renato Tapia (M-14)
Brais Méndez (M-23)
Denis Suárez (M-6)
Iago Aspas (F-10)
Santi Mina (F-22)
Rubén Blanco (G-13)
Carlos Dominguez (D-28)
Fernando Medrano (D-34)
Fran Beltran (M-8)
Franco Cervi (M-11)
Augusto Solari (M-21)
Thiago Galhardo (F-7)
Unai Simón (G-1)
Íñigo Lekue (D-15)
Daniel Vivian (D-28)
Iñigo Martínez (D-4)
Mikel Balenziaga (D-24)
Alex Berenguer (M-7)
Dani García (M-14)
Unai Vencedor (M-16)
Iker Muniain (M-10)
Oihan Sancet (F-8)
Iñaki Williams (F-9)
Julen Agirrezabala (G-26)
Ander Capa (D-21)
Unai Núñez (D-3)
Alex Petxa (D-2)
Jon Morcillo (M-11)
Mikel Vesga (M-6)
Oier Zarraga (M-19)
Raúl García (M-22)
Asier Villalibre (F-20)
Nico Williams (F-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Club : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.45||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.25||3.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.44||3.32||3.05||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.48||3.20||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.55||3.15||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.54||3.22||3.14||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.53||3.05||2.88||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.50||3.38||3.12||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.45||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.49||3.15||3.03||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.15||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.47||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
Celta Vigo vs Athletic Club : Predictions
Why Celta Vigo Will Win
- Celta Vigo has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Celta Vigo has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Athletic Club Will Win
- Athletic Club has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Athletic Club has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Celta Vigo||Draw||Athletic Club|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Athletic Club and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Athletic Club and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Athletic Club and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.