Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Isidro Diaz de Mera Escuderos, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Celta Vigo vs Cadiz. Celta Vigo will host Cadiz at the Abanca-BalaÃdos for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Celta Vigo vs Cadiz : Live Score And Statistics
Celta Vigo Vs Cadiz. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 5
19:00 , Friday September 17 2021
Celta Vigo 1
- S. Mina ( 65′ )
- C. Lozano ( 38′ )
- S. Sanchez ( 43′ )
- A. Espino ( 43′ )
Match ends, Celta Vigo 1, Cadiz 2
Second Half ends, with score Celta Vigo 1, Cadiz 2
B. Mendez Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
Substitution 5 – A. Negredo substitutes for S. Sanchez (Cadiz)
R. Tapia Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
Substitution 4 – J. Jonsson substitutes for Fali (Cadiz)
Substitution 3 – M. Osmajic substitutes for R. Sobrino (Cadiz)
Substitution 2 – A. Fernandez substitutes for A. Bastida (Cadiz)
Substitution 4 – F. Beltran substitutes for A. Solari (Celta Vigo)
S. Mina had a Normal Goal Celta Vigo
T. Alarcon Gets Yellow Card Cadiz
Substitution 1 – S. Arzamendia substitutes for C. Lozano (Cadiz)
V. Haroyan Gets Yellow Card Cadiz
T. Galhardo Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
R. Sobrino Gets Yellow Card Cadiz
Substitution 3 – Nolito substitutes for D. Suarez (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 2 – B. Mendez substitutes for J. Fontan (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 1 – T. Galhardo substitutes for F. Cervi (Celta Vigo)
A. Espino had a Normal Goal Cadiz
S. Sanchez had a Missed Penalty Cadiz
C. Lozano had a Normal Goal Cadiz
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Celta Vigo vs Cadiz : Livescore
Celta Vigo vs Cadiz Prediction : Match Facts
- Celta Vigo have played 4 matches are at position 18 with 1 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 5 result against Celta Vigo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Cadiz have played 4 matches are at position 16 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Cadiz.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Celta Vigo vs Cadiz : Head To Head
|Sunday April 18 2021|
|Monday December 14 2020|
Celta Vigo vs Cadiz : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Celta Vigo vs Cadiz : Players News and Squads
Matías Dituro (G-1)
Hugo Mallo (D-2)
Jeison Murillo (D-24)
Jose Fontán (D-19)
Javi Galán (D-17)
Renato Tapia (M-14)
Augusto Solari (M-21)
Denis Suárez (M-6)
Franco Cervi (M-11)
Santi Mina (F-22)
Iago Aspas (F-10)
Rubén Blanco (G-13)
Néstor Araujo (D-4)
Carlos Dominguez (D-28)
Kevin Vazquez (D-20)
Brais Méndez (M-23)
Okay Yokuşlu (M-5)
Fran Beltran (M-8)
Miguel Baeza (M-16)
Thiago Galhardo (F-7)
Jeremías Ledesma (G-1)
Isaac Carcelén (D-20)
Varazdat Haroyan (D-5)
Víctor Chust (D-32)
Alfonso Espino (D-22)
Álvaro Bastida (M-30)
Tomás Alarcón (M-12)
Anthony Lozano (M-9)
Rubén Sobrino (F-21)
Juan Flere (G-26)
David Gil (G-13)
Marcos Mauro (D-4)
Santiago Arzamendia (D-19)
Jens Jønsson (M-2)
Martín Calderón (M-28)
Álvaro Jiménez (M-11)
Milutin Osmajić (F-29)
Álex Fernandez (M-8)
Álvaro Negredo (F-18)
Ivan Chapela (F-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Celta Vigo vs Cadiz : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.55||3.90||6.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.58||4.20||6.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.56||4.15||6.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.57||3.80||6.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.56||4.15||6.35||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.60||3.95||6.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.58||4.20||6.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.55||4.05||6.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.55||4.26||6.94||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.57||3.90||5.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.60||4.24||6.50||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.55||3.90||6.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.55||4.20||6.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.55||4.00||6.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.54||4.13||6.35||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.57||3.90||6.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.57||3.90||6.10||Bet Here|
Celta Vigo vs Cadiz : Predictions
Why Celta Vigo Will Win
- Celta Vigo has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Celta Vigo has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cadiz Will Win
- Cadiz has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Cadiz has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Celta Vigo or draw||Double chance : Celta Vigo or draw||Double chance : Celta Vigo or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||23%||23%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.