Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 14:15
Referee: Ricardo De Burgos Bengoetxea, Spain
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla. Celta Vigo will host Sevilla at the Abanca-BalaÃdos for the Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla : Live Score And Statistics
Celta Vigo Vs Sevilla. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 9
14:15 , Sunday October 17 2021
Celta Vigo 0
- R. Mir ( 54′ )
Match ends, Celta Vigo 0, Sevilla 1
Second Half ends, with score Celta Vigo 0, Sevilla 1
I. Aspas Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
Substitution 2 – T. Galhardo substitutes for F. Beltran (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 1 – F. Cervi substitutes for Nolito (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 5 – M. Acuna substitutes for L. Ocampos (Sevilla)
Substitution 4 – O. Rodriguez substitutes for J. Jordan (Sevilla)
Substitution 3 – E. Lamela substitutes for R. Mir (Sevilla)
J. Jordan Gets Yellow Card Sevilla
R. Mir had a Normal Goal Sevilla
Substitution 2 – T. Delaney substitutes for O. Torres (Sevilla)
Substitution 1 – Suso substitutes for I. Rakitic (Sevilla)
J. Navas Gets Yellow Card Sevilla
I. Rakitic Gets Yellow Card Sevilla
B. Mendez Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla : Livescore
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla Prediction : Match Facts
- Celta Vigo have played 8 matches are at position 15 with 7 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Celta Vigo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Sevilla have played 7 matches are at position 4 with 14 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Granada CF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla : Head To Head
|Monday April 12 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Sunday February 9 2020|
|Friday August 30 2019|
|Saturday February 2 2019|
|Sunday October 7 2018|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Saturday November 18 2017|
|Thursday April 27 2017|
|Sunday December 11 2016|
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla : Players News and Squads
Matías Dituro (G-1)
Hugo Mallo (D-2)
Joseph Aidoo (D-15)
Jeison Murillo (D-24)
Javi Galán (D-17)
Fran Beltrán (M-8)
Brais Méndez (M-23)
Denis Suárez (M-6)
Iago Aspas (F-10)
Santi Mina (F-22)
Rubén Blanco (G-13)
Néstor Araujo (D-4)
Jose Fontán (D-19)
Kevin Vazquez (D-20)
Franco Cervi (M-11)
Augusto Solari (M-21)
Okay Yokuşlu (M-5)
Miguel Baeza (M-16)
Thiago Galhardo (F-7)
Jesús Navas (D-16)
Karim Rekik (D-4)
Ludwig Augustinsson (D-3)
Joan Jordán (M-8)
Nemanja Gudelj (M-6)
Ivan Rakitić (M-10)
Lucas Ocampos (F-5)
Rafa Mir (F-12)
Óliver Torres (F-21)
Alfonso Pastor (G-33)
Marko Dmitrović (G-1)
Marcos Acuña (D-19)
Gonzalo Montiel (D-2)
José Ángel Carmona (D-30)
Erik Lamela (M-17)
Óscar Rodríguez (M-14)
Thomas Delaney (M-18)
Oussama Idrissi (F-22)
Munir El Haddadi (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.40||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.30||3.25||2.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.25||3.25||2.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.60||3.32||2.36||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.50||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.40||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.56||3.26||2.30||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.05||3.10||2.38||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.20||3.15||2.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.54||3.26||2.33||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.25||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.40||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.40||3.18||2.26||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.45||3.25||2.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.05||3.20||2.38||Bet Here|
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla : Predictions
Why Celta Vigo Will Win
- Celta Vigo has a home team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Celta Vigo has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sevilla Will Win
- Sevilla has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sevilla has scored 8 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 2.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Sevilla and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Sevilla and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Sevilla and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||30%||30%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.