Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Bert Put, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Cercle Brugge vs AS Eupen. Cercle Brugge will host AS Eupen at the Jan Breydelstadion for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Cercle Brugge vs AS Eupen : Live Score And Statistics
Cercle Brugge Vs AS Eupen. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 8
18:45 , Friday September 17 2021
Cercle Brugge 1
- C. Vanhoutte ( 35′ )
AS Eupen 2
- E. Kayembe ( 19′ )
- E. Agbadou ( 81′ )
Match ends, Cercle Brugge 1, AS Eupen 2
Second Half ends, with score Cercle Brugge 1, AS Eupen 2
L. Lopes Gets Yellow Card Cercle Brugge
M. Kone Gets Yellow Card AS Eupen
Substitution 4 – T. Somers substitutes for R. Matondo (Cercle Brugge)
Substitution 5 – M. Kone substitutes for S. Prevljak (AS Eupen)
Substitution 4 – S. Gnaka substitutes for I. Nuhu (AS Eupen)
Substitution 3 – W. Rubio substitutes for J. Daland (Cercle Brugge)
Substitution 2 – A. Denkey substitutes for A. Millan (Cercle Brugge)
J. Daland Gets Yellow Card Cercle Brugge
E. Agbadou had a Normal Goal AS Eupen
Substitution 3 – S. Keita substitutes for B. Lambert (AS Eupen)
Substitution 1 – D. Hotic substitutes for O. Deman (Cercle Brugge)
Substitution 2 – J. Deom substitutes for E. Kayembe (AS Eupen)
Substitution 1 – K. Ndri substitutes for A. Beck (AS Eupen)
S. Prevljak Gets Yellow Card AS Eupen
A. Beck Gets Yellow Card AS Eupen
C. Vanhoutte had a Normal Goal Cercle Brugge
E. Kayembe had a Normal Goal AS Eupen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cercle Brugge vs AS Eupen : Livescore
Cercle Brugge vs AS Eupen Prediction : Match Facts
- Cercle Brugge have played 7 matches are at position 13 with 8 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 2 result against Cercle Brugge.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- AS Eupen have played 7 matches are at position 6 with 11 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against AS Eupen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Cercle Brugge||AS Eupen|
Cercle Brugge vs AS Eupen : Head To Head
|Saturday January 9 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Saturday February 1 2020|
|Saturday September 28 2019|
|Wednesday December 26 2018|
|Wednesday October 31 2018|
|Saturday February 19 2011|
|Saturday October 23 2010|
Cercle Brugge vs AS Eupen : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Club Brugge KV||7||4||2||1||15||11||4||14||WLWWD|
|2||Union St. Gilloise||7||4||1||2||14||6||8||13||DWLWW|
Cercle Brugge vs AS Eupen : Players News and Squads
Thomas Didillon (G-1)
Edgaras Utkus (D-6)
Jesper Daland (D-4)
Senna Miangue (D-18)
Leonardo Lopes (M-22)
Charles Vanhoutte (M-14)
Olivier Deman (M-23)
Dimitar Velkovski (M-19)
Rabbi Matondo (F-11)
Álex Millán (F-29)
Sébastien Bruzzese (G-89)
Alexander Corryn (D-25)
Dino Hotić (F-10)
Waldo Rubio Marin (F-7)
Hannes Van Der Bruggen (M-28)
Kévin Denkey (F-9)
Thibo Somers (F-34)
Robin Himmelmann (G-30)
Jonathan Heris (D-28)
Emmanuel Agbadou (D-22)
Jordi Amat (D-5)
Andreas Beck (M-32)
Jens Cools (M-26)
Stef Peeters (M-8)
Edo Kayembe (M-39)
Boris Lambert (M-35)
Smail Prevljak (F-9)
Isaac Nuhu (F-29)
Tom Roufosse (G-99)
Silas Gnaka (D-24)
Jerome Deom (M-14)
Sibiry Keita (M-13)
Pierre Akono (M-70)
Mamadou Koné (F-77)
Konan N’Dri (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cercle Brugge vs AS Eupen : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.35||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.50||2.63||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.46||3.58||2.75||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.45||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.33||3.60||2.68||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.47||3.55||2.80||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.74||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.46||3.58||2.76||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.35||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.60||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.45||3.47||2.75||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.46||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
Cercle Brugge vs AS Eupen : Predictions
Why Cercle Brugge Will Win
- Cercle Brugge has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cercle Brugge has scored 2 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why AS Eupen Will Win
- AS Eupen has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- AS Eupen has scored 4 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Cercle Brugge||Draw||AS Eupen|
|Advice||Winner : AS Eupen||Winner : AS Eupen||Winner : AS Eupen|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||18%||18%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.