Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Luiz Flavio De Oliveira, Brazil
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Chapecoense-sc vs Atletico Paranaense. Chapecoense-sc will host Atletico Paranaense at the Arena CondÃ¡ for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26 match fixture.
Chapecoense-sc vs Atletico Paranaense : Live Score And Statistics
Chapecoense-sc Vs Atletico Paranaense. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26
22:00 , Wednesday October 13 2021
- M. Ribeiro ( 58′ )
Atletico Paranaense 1
- Christian ( 89′ )
Second Half ends, with score Chapecoense-sc 1, Atletico Paranaense 1
Substitution 4 – K. Nunes substitutes for Mike (Chapecoense-sc)
Substitution 3 – R. Gebing substitutes for Moises (Chapecoense-sc)
Christian had a Normal Goal Atletico Paranaense
Pedrinho Gets Yellow Card Atletico Paranaense
Substitution 5 – Pedrinho substitutes for Abner (Atletico Paranaense)
Substitution 2 – P. H. Perotti substitutes for R. Araujo (Chapecoense-sc)
Substitution 4 – G. Bissoli substitutes for R. de Souza (Atletico Paranaense)
Substitution 3 – Christian substitutes for Richard (Atletico Paranaense)
Substitution 1 – Mancha substitutes for Busanello (Chapecoense-sc)
Busanello Gets Yellow Card Chapecoense-sc
Substitution 2 – P. Rocha substitutes for Ze Ivaldo (Atletico Paranaense)
M. Ribeiro had a Normal Goal Chapecoense-sc
T. Heleno Gets Yellow Card Atletico Paranaense
M. Ribeiro Gets Yellow Card Chapecoense-sc
Richard Gets Yellow Card Atletico Paranaense
Nikao Gets Yellow Card Atletico Paranaense
Substitution 1 – Khellven substitutes for Marcinho (Atletico Paranaense)
A. Leite Gets Yellow Card Chapecoense-sc
Ze Ivaldo Gets Yellow Card Atletico Paranaense
R. Araujo Gets Yellow Card Chapecoense-sc
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Chapecoense-sc vs Atletico Paranaense : Livescore
Chapecoense-sc vs Atletico Paranaense Prediction : Match Facts
- Chapecoense-sc have played 24 matches are at position 20 with 12 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 9 and lost 14.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Atletico-MG.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 38 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -18 goals (GD).
- Atletico Paranaense have played 24 matches are at position 7 with 33 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 10 times drawn 3 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Atletico Paranaense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 31 goals (GF) conceded 31 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Chapecoense-sc vs Atletico Paranaense : Head To Head
|Sunday June 27 2021|
|Sunday September 29 2019|
|Sunday May 5 2019|
|Thursday September 13 2018|
|Sunday April 15 2018|
|Sunday October 29 2017|
|Sunday July 9 2017|
|Wednesday October 5 2016|
|Wednesday July 27 2016|
|Friday July 22 2016|
Chapecoense-sc vs Atletico Paranaense : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Chapecoense-sc vs Atletico Paranaense : Players News and Squads
Matheus Ribeiro (D-2)
Anderson Leite (M-26)
Moisés Ribeiro (M-5)
João Paulo (G-31)
Alan Santos (M-8)
Kaio Nunes (M-96)
Henrique Almeida (F-11)
Pedro Henrique (D-34)
Thiago Heleno (D-44)
Zé Ivaldo (D-27)
Léo Cittadini (M-18)
Abner Vinícius (M-16)
Renato Kayzer (F-79)
David Terans (F-80)
Márcio Azevedo (D-6)
Lucas Fasson (D-37)
Nicolás Hernández (D-2)
Carlos Eduardo (M-96)
Pedro Rocha (F-32)
Vinicius Mingotti (F-38)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Chapecoense-sc vs Atletico Paranaense : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Chapecoense-sc vs Atletico Paranaense : Predictions
Why Chapecoense-sc Will Win
- Chapecoense-sc has a home team record of 0 wins and 8 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Chapecoense-sc has scored 8 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Atletico Paranaense Will Win
- Atletico Paranaense has an away team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Atletico Paranaense has scored 18 out of their total 31 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Atletico Paranaense||Double chance : draw or Atletico Paranaense||Double chance : draw or Atletico Paranaense|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||31%||31%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.