Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Lawrence Visser, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Charleroi vs Genk. Charleroi will host Genk at the Stade du Pays de Charleroi for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Charleroi vs Genk : Live Score And Statistics
Charleroi Vs Genk. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 11
16:30 , Sunday October 17 2021
- S. Nicholson ( 56′ )
- A. Gholizadeh ( 88′ )
- P. Onuachu ( 78′ )
Match ends, Charleroi 2, Genk 0
Second Half ends, with score Charleroi 2, Genk 0
Substitution 4 – G. Gillet substitutes for A. Zorgane (Charleroi)
Substitution 2 – M. Tresor Ndayishimiye substitutes for K. Thorstvedt (Genk)
Substitution 3 – A. Zaroury substitutes for A. Gholizadeh (Charleroi)
Substitution 2 – M. Fall substitutes for S. Nicholson (Charleroi)
A. Gholizadeh had a Normal Goal Charleroi
Substitution 1 – I. Ugbo substitutes for M. McKenzie (Genk)
P. Onuachu had a Missed Penalty Genk
Substitution 1 – K. Zedadka substitutes for J. Kayembe (Charleroi)
S. Nicholson had a Normal Goal Charleroi
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Charleroi vs Genk : Livescore
Charleroi vs Genk Prediction : Match Facts
- Charleroi have played 10 matches are at position 11 with 14 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Charleroi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Genk have played 10 matches are at position 5 with 17 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLWD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against AS Eupen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Charleroi vs Genk : Head To Head
|Friday February 26 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
|Saturday February 1 2020|
|Friday September 13 2019|
|Saturday March 2 2019|
|Sunday August 19 2018|
|Sunday May 13 2018|
|Friday April 13 2018|
|Sunday December 17 2017|
|Saturday August 19 2017|
Charleroi vs Genk : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Union St. Gilloise||10||6||1||3||20||9||11||19||WLWDW|
|4||Club Brugge KV||10||5||4||1||18||13||5||19||DDWWL|
Charleroi vs Genk : Players News and Squads
Hervé Koffi (G-16)
Jules Van Cleemput (D-4)
Stelios Andreou (D-21)
Stefan Knežević (D-3)
Jackson Tchatchoua (M-38)
Ali Gholizadeh (M-8)
Marco Ilaimaharitra (M-26)
Adem Zorgane (M-6)
Joris Kayembe Ditu (M-12)
Ryota Morioka (F-44)
Shamar Nicholson (F-10)
Mateo Chiacig (G-40)
Loic Bessile (D-5)
Guillaume Gillet (M-30)
Mamadou Fall (F-27)
Karim Zedadka (M-7)
Anass Zaroury (F-70)
Chris Bedia (F-18)
CoachJ. van den Brom
Maarten Vandevoordt (G-26)
Daniel Muñoz (D-23)
Mujaid Sadick (D-3)
Mark McKenzie (D-2)
Gerardo Arteaga (D-5)
Bryan Heynen (M-8)
Kristian Thorstvedt (M-42)
Patrik Hrošovský (M-17)
Junya Ito (F-7)
Paul Onuachu (F-18)
Theo Bongonda (F-10)
Tobe Leysen (G-40)
Jhon Lucumi (D-33)
Luca Oyen (M-24)
Carel Eiting (M-20)
Bastien Toma (M-14)
Mike Tresor Ndayishimiye (M-11)
Ike Ugbo (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Charleroi vs Genk : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.20||3.75||2.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.30||3.50||2.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.25||3.50||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.25||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.34||3.60||2.12||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.20||3.70||2.14||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.20||3.75||2.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.05||3.70||2.08||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.30||3.75||2.10||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.30||3.30||2.11||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.25||3.45||2.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.34||3.60||2.12||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.30||3.50||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.25||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.30||3.60||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.25||3.67||2.08||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.15||3.65||2.12||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.35||3.40||2.05||Bet Here|
Charleroi vs Genk : Predictions
Why Charleroi Will Win
- Charleroi has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Charleroi has scored 6 out of their total 17 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Genk Will Win
- Genk has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Genk has scored 12 out of their total 21 goals as visitors with average of 2.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Genk||Double chance : draw or Genk||Double chance : draw or Genk|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||51%||51%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.