Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Kevin van Damme, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Charleroi vs KV Mechelen. Charleroi will host KV Mechelen at the Stade du Pays de Charleroi for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Charleroi vs KV Mechelen : Live Score And Statistics
Charleroi Vs KV Mechelen. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 9
19:00 , Sunday September 26 2021
KV Mechelen 2
- N. Storm ( 20′ )
- J. Vanlerberghe ( 81′ )
- F. Druijf ( 90′ )
Match ends, Charleroi 0, KV Mechelen 2
Second Half ends, with score Charleroi 0, KV Mechelen 2
F. Druijf had a Missed Penalty KV Mechelen
Substitution 4 – V. Costa substitutes for S. Gouet (KV Mechelen)
Substitution 5 – C. Bedia substitutes for S. Andreou (Charleroi)
Substitution 4 – A. Benchaib substitutes for M. Fall (Charleroi)
Substitution 3 – L. Bessile substitutes for R. Morioka (Charleroi)
F. Druijf Gets Yellow Card KV Mechelen
R. Schoofs Gets Yellow Card KV Mechelen
J. Vanlerberghe had a Normal Goal KV Mechelen
J. van Damme Gets Yellow Card KV Mechelen
Substitution 3 – M. Shved substitutes for N. Storm (KV Mechelen)
Substitution 2 – A. Gholizadeh substitutes for A. Zorgane (Charleroi)
Substitution 2 – O. Kaya substitutes for K. Mrabti (KV Mechelen)
Substitution 1 – F. Druijf substitutes for H. Cuypers (KV Mechelen)
Substitution 1 – K. Zedadka substitutes for J. Tchatchoua (Charleroi)
J. Tchatchoua Gets Yellow Card Charleroi
N. Storm had a Normal Goal KV Mechelen
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Charleroi vs KV Mechelen : Livescore
Charleroi vs KV Mechelen Prediction : Match Facts
- Charleroi have played 8 matches are at position 9 with 13 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Club Brugge KV.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- KV Mechelen have played 8 matches are at position 12 with 10 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against KV Mechelen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Charleroi vs KV Mechelen : Head To Head
|Saturday January 16 2021|
|Friday November 6 2020|
|Tuesday February 11 2020|
|Sunday November 3 2019|
|Saturday February 24 2018|
|Friday November 17 2017|
|Tuesday December 20 2016|
|Friday September 16 2016|
|Saturday April 23 2016|
|Saturday April 16 2016|
Charleroi vs KV Mechelen : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Club Brugge KV||8||5||2||1||16||11||5||17||WWLWW|
|2||Union St. Gilloise||8||5||1||2||16||7||9||16||WDWLW|
Charleroi vs KV Mechelen : Players News and Squads
Hervé Koffi (G-16)
Jules Van Cleemput (D-4)
Stefan Knežević (D-3)
Stelios Andreou (D-21)
Jackson Tchatchoua (M-38)
Adem Zorgane (M-6)
Marco Ilaimaharitra (M-26)
Ryota Morioka (M-44)
Joris Kayembe Ditu (M-12)
Mamadou Fall (F-27)
Anass Zaroury (F-70)
Didier Desprez (G-13)
Loic Bessile (D-5)
Martin Wasinski (M-31)
Amine Benchaib (M-34)
Ali Gholizadeh (M-8)
Karim Zedadka (M-7)
Chris Bedia (F-18)
Gaëtan Coucke (G-1)
Sandy Walsh (D-5)
Jordi Vanlerberghe (D-30)
Sheldon Bateau (D-4)
Lucas Bijker (D-3)
Samuel Oum Gouet (M-17)
Joachim Van Damme (M-13)
Kerim Mrabti (M-19)
Rob Schoofs (M-16)
Nikola Storm (M-11)
Hugo Cuypers (F-14)
Yannick Thoelen (G-15)
Geoffry Hairemans (M-7)
Onur Kaya (M-8)
Maryan Shved (F-35)
Vinicius De Souza Costa (M-33)
Ferdy Druijf (F-9)
Gustav Engvall (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Charleroi vs KV Mechelen : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.00||3.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.75||3.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.02||3.84||3.40||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.02||3.85||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.00||3.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.05||3.80||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.01||3.87||3.45||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.14||3.65||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.03||3.84||3.40||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.70||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.02||3.73||3.37||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.98||3.80||3.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.11||3.75||2.95||Bet Here|
Charleroi vs KV Mechelen : Predictions
Why Charleroi Will Win
- Charleroi has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Charleroi has scored 6 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why KV Mechelen Will Win
- KV Mechelen has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- KV Mechelen has scored 9 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Charleroi or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Charleroi or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Charleroi or draw and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||81%||81%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.