Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 14
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: S. Allison
Status: Second Half 2 – 3
2 – 3
Charlton vs Accrington ST. Charlton will host Accrington ST at the The Valley for the England League One Regular Season – Round 14 match fixture.
Charlton vs Accrington ST : Live Score And Statistics
Charlton Vs Accrington ST. England League One Regular Season – Round 14
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
- D. Morgan ( 31′ )
- J. Stockley ( 78′ )
Accrington ST 3
- H. Pell ( 9′ )
- H. Pell ( 57′ )
- E. Hamilton ( 66′ )
Second Half ends, with score Charlton 2, Accrington ST 3
Substitution 3 – D. Jaiyesimi substitutes for P. Souare (Charlton)
S. Conneely Gets Yellow Card Accrington ST
S. Sherring Gets Yellow Card Accrington ST
D. Morgan Gets Yellow Card Accrington ST
J. Stockley had a Normal Goal Charlton
Substitution 2 – J. Davison substitutes for C. Blackett-Taylor (Charlton)
Substitution 1 – C. Washington substitutes for S. Clare (Charlton)
C. Gunter Gets Yellow Card Charlton
E. Hamilton had a Normal Goal Accrington ST
H. Pell had a Normal Goal Accrington ST
S. Clare Gets Yellow Card Charlton
D. Morgan had a Own Goal Charlton
A. Morgan Gets Yellow Card Charlton
P. Souare Gets Yellow Card Charlton
H. Pell had a Normal Goal Accrington ST
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Charlton vs Accrington ST : Livescore
Charlton vs Accrington ST Prediction : Match Facts
- Charlton have played 11 matches are at position 21 with 9 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WLDDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Charlton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Accrington ST have played 11 matches are at position 11 with 16 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLDLL
- In their last game, they had a – result against Accrington ST.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Charlton vs Accrington ST : Head To Head
|Saturday May 1 2021|
|Friday January 8 2021|
|Saturday January 19 2019|
|Saturday August 18 2018|
Charlton vs Accrington ST : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||Milton Keynes Dons||11||5||4||2||21||15||6||19||LDWWW|
Charlton vs Accrington ST : Players News and Squads
Craig MacGillivray (G-1)
Chris Gunter (D-2)
Samuel Lavelle (D-15)
Akin Famewo (D-5)
Pape Souaré (D-27)
Sean Clare (M-28)
Albie Morgan (M-10)
Alex Gilbey (M-11)
Corey Taylor (F-23)
Jayden Stockley (F-9)
Jonathan Leko (F-18)
Stephen Henderson (G-30)
Jason Pearce (D-6)
Adam Matthews (D-16)
Diallang Jaiyesimi (M-7)
Ben Watson (M-26)
Conor Washington (F-14)
Josh Davison (F-25)
Toby Savin (G-40)
Yeboah Amankwah (D-38)
Michael Nottingham (D-12)
Sam Sherring (D-3)
Ethan Hamilton (M-4)
Seamus Conneely (M-28)
David Morgan (M-37)
Matt Butcher (M-6)
Sean McConville (M-11)
Harry Pell (F-8)
Colby Bishop (F-9)
James Trafford (G-1)
Archie Procter (D-15)
John O’Sullivan (M-7)
Tommy Leigh (M-18)
Lewis Mansell (F-26)
Jovan Malcolm (F-41)
Jack Nolan (M-35)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Charlton vs Accrington ST : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.08||3.42||3.98||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.05||3.35||3.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.60||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.15||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.35||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.10||3.42||3.96||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.10||3.35||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.00||3.37||3.68||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.01||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
Charlton vs Accrington ST : Predictions
Why Charlton Will Win
- Charlton has a home team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Charlton has scored 6 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Accrington ST Will Win
- Accrington ST has an away team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Accrington ST has scored 7 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Charlton or draw||Double chance : Charlton or draw||Double chance : Charlton or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||48%||48%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.