Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Stuart Attwell, England
Status: Match Finished 3 – 0
3 – 0
Chelsea vs Aston Villa. Chelsea will host Aston Villa at the Stamford Bridge for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Chelsea vs Aston Villa : Live Score And Statistics
Chelsea Vs Aston Villa. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 4
16:30 , Saturday September 11 2021
- R. Lukaku ( 15′ )
- M. Kovacic ( 49′ )
- R. Lukaku ( 90′ )
Aston Villa 0
Match ends, Chelsea 3, Aston Villa 0
Second Half ends, with score Chelsea 3, Aston Villa 0
R. Lukaku had a Normal Goal Chelsea
M. Targett Gets Yellow Card Aston Villa
J. McGinn Gets Yellow Card Aston Villa
Substitution 3 – T. Werner substitutes for C. Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea)
Substitution 3 – M. Nakamba substitutes for D. Luiz (Aston Villa)
Substitution 2 – B. Traore substitutes for D. Ings (Aston Villa)
Substitution 2 – C. Azpilicueta substitutes for K. Havertz (Chelsea)
M. Alonso Gets Yellow Card Chelsea
Substitution 1 – L. Bailey substitutes for J. Ramsey (Aston Villa)
M. Kovacic had a Normal Goal Chelsea
Substitution 1 – Jorginho substitutes for S. Niguez (Chelsea)
T. Mings Gets Yellow Card Aston Villa
R. Lukaku had a Normal Goal Chelsea
J. Ramsey Gets Yellow Card Aston Villa
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Chelsea vs Aston Villa : Livescore
Chelsea vs Aston Villa Prediction : Match Facts
- Chelsea have played 3 matches are at position 4 with 7 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Chelsea.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Aston Villa have played 3 matches are at position 11 with 4 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Aston Villa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Chelsea vs Aston Villa : Head To Head
|Sunday May 23 2021|
|Monday December 28 2020|
|Sunday June 21 2020|
|Wednesday December 4 2019|
|Saturday April 2 2016|
|Saturday October 17 2015|
|Saturday February 7 2015|
|Saturday September 27 2014|
|Saturday March 15 2014|
|Wednesday August 21 2013|
Chelsea vs Aston Villa : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Chelsea vs Aston Villa : Players News and Squads
Edouard Mendy (G-16)
Trevoh Chalobah (D-14)
Thiago Silva (D-6)
Antonio Rüdiger (D-2)
Callum Hudson-Odoi (M-20)
Mateo Kovačić (M-8)
Saúl Ñíguez (M-17)
Marcos Alonso (M-3)
Hakim Ziyech (F-22)
Kai Havertz (F-29)
Romelu Lukaku (F-9)
Kepa Arrizabalaga (G-1)
Andreas Christensen (D-4)
César Azpilicueta (D-28)
Ben Chilwell (D-21)
Mason Mount (M-19)
Ruben Loftus-Cheek (M-12)
Ross Barkley (M-18)
Timo Werner (F-11)
Jed Steer (G-12)
Matty Cash (D-2)
Ezri Konsa (D-4)
Axel Tuanzebe (D-16)
Tyrone Mings (D-5)
Matt Targett (D-3)
Jacob Ramsey (M-41)
Douglas Luiz (M-6)
John McGinn (M-7)
Danny Ings (F-20)
Ollie Watkins (F-11)
Viljami Sinisalo (G-38)
Kortney Hause (D-30)
Marvelous Nakamba (M-19)
Bertrand Traoré (F-15)
Ashley Young (D-18)
Morgan Sanson (M-8)
Anwar El Ghazi (M-21)
Leon Bailey (F-31)
Cameron Archer (F-35)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Chelsea vs Aston Villa : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.30||5.50||10.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.29||5.60||12.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.30||5.75||11.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.29||5.50||12.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.25||5.25||11.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.31||5.70||11.75||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.29||5.75||13.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.29||5.60||12.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.31||5.50||10.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.30||5.55||12.73||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.30||5.00||10.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.32||5.70||11.50||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.30||5.50||10.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.29||5.25||11.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.27||5.50||12.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.30||5.55||10.75||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.27||5.60||12.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.29||5.20||9.00||Bet Here|
Chelsea vs Aston Villa : Predictions
Why Chelsea Will Win
- Chelsea has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Chelsea has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Aston Villa Will Win
- Aston Villa has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Aston Villa has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Chelsea||Winner : Chelsea||Winner : Chelsea|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.