Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: R. Lewis
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Milton Keynes Dons
Cheltenham vs Milton Keynes Dons. Cheltenham will host Milton Keynes Dons at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Cheltenham vs Milton Keynes Dons : Live Score And Statistics
Cheltenham Vs Milton Keynes Dons. England League One Regular Season – Round 6
14:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
- K. Joseph ( 14′ )
Milton Keynes Dons 1
- H. Boateng ( 87′ )
Match ends, Cheltenham 1, Milton Keynes Dons 1
Second Half ends, with score Cheltenham 1, Milton Keynes Dons 1
Substitution 3 – T. Watson substitutes for P. Kioso (Milton Keynes Dons)
H. Boateng Gets Yellow Card Milton Keynes Dons
H. Boateng had a Normal Goal Milton Keynes Dons
L. Freestone Gets Yellow Card Cheltenham
Substitution 3 – A. Williams substitutes for K. Joseph (Cheltenham)
Substitution 2 – C. Thomas substitutes for E. Chapman (Cheltenham)
H. Darling Gets Yellow Card Milton Keynes Dons
Substitution 2 – J. Martin substitutes for C. Brown (Milton Keynes Dons)
Substitution 1 – H. Boateng substitutes for J. McEachran (Milton Keynes Dons)
Substitution 1 – T. Perry substitutes for A. May (Cheltenham)
C. Hussey Gets Yellow Card Cheltenham
M. Blair Gets Yellow Card Cheltenham
K. Joseph had a Normal Goal Cheltenham
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cheltenham vs Milton Keynes Dons : Livescore
Cheltenham vs Milton Keynes Dons Prediction : Match Facts
- Cheltenham have played 5 matches are at position 17 with 5 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Cheltenham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Milton Keynes Dons have played 5 matches are at position 11 with 8 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDWLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Milton Keynes Dons.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|Cheltenham||Milton Keynes Dons|
Cheltenham vs Milton Keynes Dons : Head To Head
|Wednesday December 26 2018|
|Milton Keynes Dons|
|Saturday October 6 2018|
|Milton Keynes Dons||
|Saturday August 11 2012|
|Milton Keynes Dons|
|Tuesday August 9 2011|
|Milton Keynes Dons|
Cheltenham vs Milton Keynes Dons : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||Milton Keynes Dons||5||2||2||1||10||8||2||8||WDWLD|
Cheltenham vs Milton Keynes Dons : Players News and Squads
Milton Keynes Dons
Scott Flinders (G-20)
Sean Long (D-2)
William Boyle (D-15)
Lewis Freestone (D-6)
Matty Blair (M-17)
Callum Wright (M-16)
Ellis Chapman (M-11)
Liam Sercombe (M-8)
Chris Hussey (M-3)
Kyle Joseph (F-21)
Alfie May (F-10)
Owen Evans (G-1)
Matthew Pollock (D-4)
Grant Horton (D-24)
Taylor Perry (M-18)
Conor Thomas (M-7)
Elliot Bonds (M-23)
Andy Williams (F-14)
Andrew Fisher (G-1)
Warren O’Hora (D-5)
Harry Darling (D-6)
Dean Lewington (D-3)
Peter Kioso (M-30)
Matt O’Riley (M-7)
Josh McEachran (M-16)
Ethan Robson (M-17)
Daniel Harvie (M-21)
Scott Twine (F-9)
Charlie Brown (F-11)
Franco Ravizzoli (G-23)
Zak Jules (D-4)
Aden Baldwin (D-15)
Tennai Watson (D-2)
Josh Martin (F-14)
Hiram Boateng (M-18)
Jay Bird (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cheltenham vs Milton Keynes Dons : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.57||3.45||2.89||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.37||3.25||2.69||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.84||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.45||3.05||2.74||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.57||3.44||2.89||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.49||3.25||2.77||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.32||3.05||2.92||Bet Here|
Cheltenham vs Milton Keynes Dons : Predictions
Why Cheltenham Will Win
- Cheltenham has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cheltenham has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Milton Keynes Dons Will Win
- Milton Keynes Dons has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Milton Keynes Dons has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals at away with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Cheltenham||Draw||Milton Keynes Dons|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Milton Keynes Dons and +2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Milton Keynes Dons and +2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Milton Keynes Dons and +2.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.