Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 14
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: B. Speedie
Status: Second Half 3 – 1
3 – 1
Cheltenham vs Morecambe. Cheltenham will host Morecambe at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 14 match fixture.
Cheltenham vs Morecambe : Live Score And Statistics
Cheltenham Vs Morecambe. England League One Regular Season – Round 14
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
- L. Sercombe ( 26′ )
- K. Joseph ( 65′ )
- K. Joseph ( 68′ )
- A. Phillips ( 38′ )
Second Half ends, with score Cheltenham 3, Morecambe 1
Substitution 3 – A. May substitutes for K. Joseph (Cheltenham)
Substitution 2 – C. Norton substitutes for K. Vassell (Cheltenham)
Substitution 1 – D. Barkers substitutes for D. Crowley (Cheltenham)
A. Gnahoua Gets Yellow Card Morecambe
Substitution 3 – A. Gnahoua substitutes for T. Diagouraga (Morecambe)
Substitution 2 – W. McDonald substitutes for S. Wootton (Morecambe)
K. Joseph had a Normal Goal Cheltenham
K. Joseph had a Normal Goal Cheltenham
Substitution 1 – R. Cooney substitutes for L. Gibson (Morecambe)
A. O’Connor Gets Yellow Card Morecambe
A. Phillips had a Normal Goal Morecambe
L. Sercombe had a Normal Goal Cheltenham
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cheltenham vs Morecambe : Livescore
Cheltenham vs Morecambe Prediction : Match Facts
- Cheltenham have played 11 matches are at position 18 with 12 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLLWW
- In their last game, they had a – result against Cheltenham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- Morecambe have played 11 matches are at position 13 with 14 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Burton Albion.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Cheltenham vs Morecambe : Head To Head
|Saturday March 27 2021|
|Saturday September 12 2020|
|Saturday February 1 2020|
|Saturday August 17 2019|
|Monday April 22 2019|
|Tuesday October 2 2018|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Saturday August 5 2017|
|Saturday April 1 2017|
|Saturday December 17 2016|
Cheltenham vs Morecambe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||Milton Keynes Dons||11||5||4||2||21||15||6||19||LDWWW|
Cheltenham vs Morecambe : Players News and Squads
Scott Flinders (G-20)
Matty Blair (D-17)
Matthew Pollock (D-4)
Sean Long (D-2)
Chris Hussey (D-3)
Liam Sercombe (M-8)
Conor Thomas (M-7)
Ellis Chapman (M-11)
Daniel Crowley (M-28)
Kyle Joseph (F-21)
Kyle Vassell (F-9)
Owen Evans (G-1)
Lewis Freestone (D-6)
Dylan Barkers (M-26)
Grant Horton (D-24)
Alfie May (F-10)
Christian Norton (F-27)
Andy Williams (F-14)
Jökull Andrésson (G-20)
Anthony O’Connor (D-4)
Ryan Delaney (D-15)
Scott Wootton (D-31)
Greg Leigh (M-3)
Adam Phillips (M-18)
Shane McLoughlin (M-19)
Toumani Diagouraga (M-8)
Liam Gibson (M-22)
Jonah Ayunga (F-17)
Cole Stockton (F-9)
Kyle Letheren (G-1)
Ryan McLaughlin (D-2)
Ryan Cooney (D-21)
Jacob Mensah (D-16)
Callum Jones (M-6)
Wesley McDonald (M-7)
Arthur Gnahoua (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cheltenham vs Morecambe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.35||3.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.15||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.15||3.42||3.74||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.08||3.43||3.46||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.17||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.17||3.42||3.72||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.15||3.35||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.06||3.40||3.43||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.12||3.15||3.25||Bet Here|
Cheltenham vs Morecambe : Predictions
Why Cheltenham Will Win
- Cheltenham has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cheltenham has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Morecambe Will Win
- Morecambe has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Morecambe has scored 11 out of their total 22 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Morecambe||Double chance : draw or Morecambe||Double chance : draw or Morecambe|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||40%||40%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.