Competition: USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 35
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Ismir Pekmic, USA
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC. Chicago Fire will host Nashville SC at the Soldier Field for the USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 36 match fixture.
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC : Live Score And Statistics
Chicago Fire Vs Nashville SC. USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 35
17:00 , Sunday September 26 2021
Chicago Fire 0
Nashville SC 0
Match ends, Chicago Fire 0, Nashville SC 0
Second Half ends, with score Chicago Fire 0, Nashville SC 0
Substitution 5 – E. Miller substitutes for A. Johnston (Nashville SC)
Substitution 3 – W. Omsberg substitutes for J. Kappelhof (Chicago Fire)
Substitution 4 – A. Godoy substitutes for D. McCarty (Nashville SC)
Substitution 3 – L. Haakenson substitutes for A. Muyl (Nashville SC)
Substitution 2 – C. Offor substitutes for A. Medran (Chicago Fire)
Substitution 1 – F. Herbers substitutes for J. Espinoza (Chicago Fire)
Substitution 2 – A. Loba substitutes for R. Leal (Nashville SC)
Substitution 1 – D. Rios substitutes for J. Cadiz (Nashville SC)
B. Anunga Gets Yellow Card Nashville SC
M. Pineda Gets Yellow Card Chicago Fire
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC : Livescore
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Prediction : Match Facts
- Chicago Fire have played 26 matches are at position 12 with 23 points in the 2021 Major League Soccer.
- They have won 6 times drawn 5 and lost 15.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against New England Revolution.
- So far in the season , they have scored 26 goals (GF) conceded 43 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -17 goals (GD).
- Nashville SC have played 25 matches are at position 2 with 44 points in the 2021 Major League Soccer.
- They have won 11 times drawn 11 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 5 result against Inter Miami.
- So far in the season , they have scored 44 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 20 goals (GD).
|Chicago Fire||Nashville SC|
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC : Head To Head
|Sunday July 18 2021|
|Sunday November 1 2020|
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||New England Revolution||27||18||5||4||51||32||19||59||WDWWL|
|3||New York City FC||25||11||6||8||44||29||15||39||DWDLL|
|4||Orlando City SC||25||10||8||7||36||36||0||38||LLLWD|
|6||Atlanta United FC||25||9||9||7||35||30||5||36||WWWLW|
|11||New York Red Bulls||24||7||6||11||30||29||1||27||DWLDL|
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC : Players News and Squads
Gabriel Slonina (G-32)
Johan Kappelhof (D-4)
Mauricio Pineda (D-22)
Jonathan Bornstein (D-3)
Gastón Giménez (M-30)
Jhon Espinoza (M-14)
Federico Navarro (M-31)
Álvaro Medrán (M-10)
Miguel Navarro (M-6)
Ignacio Aliseda (F-7)
Robert Berić (F-27)
Bobby Shuttleworth (G-1)
Wyatt Omsberg (D-20)
Javier Casas (M-37)
Fabian Herbers (F-21)
Alex Monis (F-38)
Stanislav Ivanov (F-99)
Nnamdi Chinonso Offor (F-9)
Elliot Collier (F-28)
Joe Willis (G-1)
Jack Maher (D-5)
Walker Zimmerman (D-25)
Dave Romney (D-4)
Alistair Johnston (M-12)
Tah Anunga (M-27)
Dax McCarty (M-6)
Alex Muyl (M-19)
Daniel Lovitz (M-2)
Randall Leal (F-8)
Jhonder Cádiz (F-99)
Bryan Meredith (G-35)
Jalil Anibaba (D-3)
Eric Miller (D-15)
Taylor Washington (D-23)
Aníbal Godoy (M-20)
Luke Haakenson (M-26)
Hany Mukhtar (M-10)
Aké Arnaud Loba (F-72)
Daniel Rios (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.75||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.82||3.50||2.44||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.75||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.84||3.50||2.43||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.73||3.25||2.46||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.82||3.50||2.44||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.81||3.33||2.42||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.78||3.30||2.39||Bet Here|
Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC : Predictions
Why Chicago Fire Will Win
- Chicago Fire has a home team record of 5 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Chicago Fire has scored 20 out of their total 26 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Nashville SC Will Win
- Nashville SC has an away team record of 8 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Nashville SC has scored 31 out of their total 44 goals as visitors with average of 2.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Chicago Fire||Draw||Nashville SC|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Nashville SC||Double chance : draw or Nashville SC||Double chance : draw or Nashville SC|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||38%||38%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.