Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Raphael Claus, Brazil
Status: Second Half 3 – 0
3 – 0
Chile vs Venezuela. Chile will host Venezuela at the Estadio Monumental David Arellano for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12 match fixture.
Chile vs Venezuela : Live Score And Statistics
Chile Vs Venezuela. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
00:00 , Friday October 15 2021
- E. Pulgar ( 18′ )
- E. Pulgar ( 37′ )
- B. Brereton ( 73′ )
Second Half ends, with score Chile 3, Venezuela 0
O. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Venezuela
Substitution 4 – P. Galdames substitutes for D. Valdes (Chile)
Substitution 3 – N. Diaz substitutes for S. Vegas (Chile)
Substitution 2 – C. Baeza substitutes for E. Pulgar (Chile)
Substitution 5 – F. Aristeguieta substitutes for E. Ramirez (Venezuela)
Substitution 4 – B. Hurtado substitutes for D. Machis (Venezuela)
B. Brereton had a Normal Goal Chile
Substitution 3 – C. Casseres substitutes for J. Martinez (Venezuela)
Substitution 1 – J. Meneses substitutes for L. Jimenez (Chile)
Substitution 2 – R. Celis substitutes for E. Bello (Venezuela)
D. Valdes Gets Yellow Card Chile
Substitution 1 – R. Rosales substitutes for R. Hernandez (Venezuela)
E. Pulgar had a Normal Goal Chile
E. Pulgar had a Normal Goal Chile
E. Pulgar Gets Yellow Card Chile
R. Hernandez Gets Yellow Card Venezuela
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Chile vs Venezuela : Livescore
Chile vs Venezuela Prediction : Match Facts
- Chile have played 11 matches are at position 8 with 10 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Paraguay.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Venezuela have played 11 matches are at position 10 with 7 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- WLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Venezuela.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -11 goals (GD).
Chile vs Venezuela : Head To Head
|Tuesday November 17 2020|
|Tuesday March 28 2017|
|Wednesday March 30 2016|
Chile vs Venezuela : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Chile vs Venezuela : Players News and Squads
Claudio Bravo (G-1)
Mauricio Isla (D-4)
Guillermo Maripán (D-3)
Gary Medel (D-17)
Sebastián Vegas (D-18)
Arturo Vidal (M-8)
Erick Pulgar (M-13)
Diego Valdés (M-15)
Ben Brereton (F-22)
Luis Jiménez (F-10)
Alexis Sánchez (F-7)
Gabriel Arias (G-12)
Gabriel Castellón (G-23)
Nicolás Díaz (D-2)
Enzo Roco (D-6)
Jean Meneses (M-9)
Tomás Alarcón (M-21)
Marcelino Núñez (M-20)
Angelo Sagal (M-14)
Claudio Baeza (M-16)
Pablo Galdames (M-5)
Carlos Palacios (F-19)
Felipe Mora (F-11)
Wuilker Faríñez (G-1)
Ronald Hernández (D-20)
Adrian Martinez (D-3)
Nahuel Ferraresi (D-2)
Óscar González (D-14)
Tomás Rincón (M-8)
José Martínez (M-13)
Eduard Bello (M-18)
Adalberto Peñaranda (M-7)
Darwin Machís (M-11)
Eric Ramírez (F-15)
Luis Enrique Romero Duran (G-12)
Joel Graterol (G-22)
Roberto Rosales (D-16)
Christian Makoun (D-6)
Daniel Carrillo (D-21)
Edson Castillo (M-17)
Bernaldo Manzano (M-5)
Cristian Casseres Jr (M-23)
Brayan Hurtado (F-19)
Francisco La Mantía (M-4)
Fernando Aristeguieta (F-9)
Richard Celis (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Chile vs Venezuela : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.44||4.00||8.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.44||4.50||8.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.45||4.15||7.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.44||3.90||8.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.44||3.80||9.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.47||4.20||7.60||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.45||4.30||7.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.44||4.50||8.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.46||4.25||7.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.41||4.43||8.92||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.48||3.75||7.20||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.45||4.05||7.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.48||4.20||7.50||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.44||4.00||8.00||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.45||4.15||7.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.43||4.20||7.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.42||4.20||8.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.47||4.20||7.60||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.45||4.30||7.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.46||3.80||7.40||Bet Here|
Chile vs Venezuela : Predictions
Why Chile Will Win
- Chile has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Chile has scored 7 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Venezuela Will Win
- Venezuela has an away team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Venezuela has scored 6 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Chile or draw||Double chance : Chile or draw||Double chance : Chile or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||85%||85%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.