Competition: Ukraine Premier League Regular Season – Round 12
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Oleksandr Solovyan, Ukraine
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Chornomorets vs Lviv. Chornomorets will host Lviv at the Stadion Chornomorets for the Ukraine Premier League Regular Season – Round 12 match fixture.
Chornomorets vs Lviv : Live Score And Statistics
Chornomorets Vs Lviv. Ukraine Premier League Regular Season – Round 12
16:30 , Saturday October 23 2021
- M. Mykhailenko ( 71′ )
- Ernest ( 77′ )
Match ends, Chornomorets 1, Lviv 1
Second Half ends, with score Chornomorets 1, Lviv 1
M. Grysyo Gets Yellow Card Lviv
Ernest had a Normal Goal Lviv
Substitution 4 – M. Grysyo substitutes for O. Zozulya (Lviv)
M. Mykhailenko had a Normal Goal Chornomorets
Substitution 3 – A. Avagimian substitutes for D. Kuzyk (Chornomorets)
Substitution 2 – V. Vanat substitutes for V. Bugay (Chornomorets)
Substitution 1 – Y. Isaenko substitutes for B. Vachiberadze (Chornomorets)
Substitution 3 – D. Semeniv substitutes for A. Tavares (Lviv)
B. Vachiberadze Gets Yellow Card Chornomorets
Substitution 2 – N. Nych substitutes for F. Cirjak (Lviv)
Substitution 1 – A. Remenyak substitutes for V. Yakimets (Lviv)
G. Tsitaishvili Gets Yellow Card Chornomorets
O. Zozulya Gets Yellow Card Lviv
I. Putrya Gets Yellow Card Chornomorets
I. Brikner Gets Yellow Card Lviv
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Chornomorets vs Lviv : Livescore
Chornomorets vs Lviv Prediction : Match Facts
- Chornomorets have played 11 matches are at position 15 with 6 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LLDLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Veres Rivne.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -14 goals (GD).
- Lviv have played 11 matches are at position 14 with 6 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Lviv.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -12 goals (GD).
Chornomorets vs Lviv : Head To Head
|Saturday February 23 2019|
|Sunday September 16 2018|
Chornomorets vs Lviv : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Metalist 1925 Kharkiv||11||5||1||5||11||14||-3||16||WWWDL|
Chornomorets vs Lviv : Players News and Squads
Vladyslav Kucheruk (G-31)
Illia Putria (M-9)
Valery Dubko (D-37)
Kristian Bilovar (D-2)
Roman Vantukh (D-47)
Mykola Mykhailenko (M-91)
Giorgi Tsitaishvili (F-7)
Yevhenii Smyrnyi (M-5)
Beka Vachiberadze (M-8)
Denys Kuzyk (D-5)
Vladyslav Bugai (F-18)
Oleksiy Palamarchuk (G-12)
Danil Skorko (D-22)
Artur Avagimian (M-10)
Maksym Bragaru (M-45)
Sergiy Kravchenko (M-14)
Yevhenii Isaienko (F-19)
Vladyslav Vanat (F-74)
Petro Dolgov (-23)
Yurii Tlumak (-4)
Oleksandr Ilyushchenkov (G-31)
Oleksii Zozulia (D-9)
Mihai Leca (D-6)
Ivan Brikner (M-8)
Volodymyr Yakimets (M-24)
Oleksandr Romanchuk (D-21)
Oleksei Dovgiy (M-5)
Frane Čirjak (M-25)
Ernest Antwi (F-30)
Sergiy Politylo (M-89)
Orest Kostyk (G-12)
Borys Krushynskyi (D-15)
Andriy Busko (M-27)
Maksym Hrysyo (F-47)
Nazaryi Nich (F-13)
Artur Remenyak (F-29)
Dmytro Semeniv (F-98)
Stanislav Sorokin (F-77)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Chornomorets vs Lviv : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.32||3.34||2.95||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.33||3.26||3.13||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.20||3.05||2.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.46||3.20||3.04||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.25||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.24||3.13||2.98||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
Chornomorets vs Lviv : Predictions
Why Chornomorets Will Win
- Chornomorets has a home team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Chornomorets has scored 3 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 0.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lviv Will Win
- Lviv has an away team record of 0 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Lviv has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 0.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Lviv||Double chance : draw or Lviv||Double chance : draw or Lviv|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||36%||36%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.