Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 2
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Luca Zufferli, Italy
Status: Match Finished 4 – 2
4 – 2
Cittadella vs Crotone. Cittadella will host Crotone at the Stadio Pier Cesare Tombolato for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 2 match fixture.
Cittadella vs Crotone : Live Score And Statistics
Cittadella Vs Crotone. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 2
16:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
- O. Okwonkwo ( 19′ )
- E. Baldini ( 62′ )
- E. Baldini ( 66′ )
- D. Adorni ( 74′ )
- I. Nedelcearu ( 29′ )
- S. Mulattieri ( 68′ )
Match ends, Cittadella 4, Crotone 2
Second Half ends, with score Cittadella 4, Crotone 2
Substitution 4 – G. Donsah substitutes for M. Vulic (Crotone)
Substitution 3 – S. Canestrelli substitutes for S. Visentin (Crotone)
Substitution 5 – S. Icardi substitutes for A. Vita (Cittadella)
Substitution 4 – M. Tounkara substitutes for O. Okwonkwo (Cittadella)
D. Adorni had a Normal Goal Cittadella
Substitution 3 – C. Tavernelli substitutes for M. Antonucci (Cittadella)
S. Mulattieri had a Normal Goal Crotone
Substitution 2 – V. Mogos substitutes for M. Sala (Crotone)
Substitution 1 – M. Maric substitutes for G. Borello (Crotone)
E. Baldini had a Penalty Cittadella
E. Baldini had a Normal Goal Cittadella
Substitution 2 – N. Pavan substitutes for T. Cassandro (Cittadella)
Substitution 1 – A. Mattioli substitutes for A. Danzi (Cittadella)
M. Vulic Gets Yellow Card Crotone
I. Nedelcearu had a Normal Goal Crotone
O. Okwonkwo had a Normal Goal Cittadella
G. Borello Gets Yellow Card Crotone
T. Cassandro Gets Yellow Card Cittadella
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cittadella vs Crotone : Livescore
Cittadella vs Crotone Prediction : Match Facts
- Cittadella have played 1 matches are at position 5 with 3 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- W
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Vicenza Virtus.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Crotone have played 1 matches are at position 9 with 1 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- D
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Crotone.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Cittadella vs Crotone : Head To Head
|Friday July 10 2020|
|Saturday November 30 2019|
|Saturday January 19 2019|
|Sunday August 26 2018|
Cittadella vs Crotone : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Cittadella vs Crotone : Players News and Squads
Elhan Kastrati (G-36)
Tommaso Cassandro (D-84)
Domenico Frare (D-15)
Davide Adorni (D-5)
Amedeo Benedetti (D-3)
Alessio Vita (M-16)
Andrea Danzi (M-72)
Simone Branca (M-23)
Mirko Antonucci (M-48)
Orji Okwonkwo (F-22)
Enrico Baldini (F-92)
Luca Maniero (G-77)
Vincenzo Ciriello (D-19)
Daniele Donnarumma (M-17)
Alessandro Mattioli (D-18)
Romano Perticone (D-2)
Valerio Mastrantonio (M-29)
Christian D’Urso (M-10)
Mario Gargiulo (M-20)
Simone Icardi (M-24)
Nicola Pavan (M-26)
Mamadou Tounkara (F-9)
Camillo Tavernelli (F-21)
Marco Festa (G-1)
Santiago Visentin (D-5)
Davide Mondonico (D-6)
Ionuț Nedelcearu (D-27)
Salvatore Molina (M-17)
Ahmad Benali (M-10)
Miloš Vulić (M-7)
Marco Sala (M-29)
Giuseppe Borello (F-28)
Samuele Mulattieri (F-9)
Augustus Kargbo (F-24)
Gianluca Saro (G-22)
Nikita Contini (G-13)
Vasile Mogoș (D-32)
Simone Canestrelli (D-19)
Nehuén Paz (D-2)
Artemijus Tutyškinas (D-26)
Pasquale Giannotti (M-23)
Godfred Donsah (M-15)
Niccolò Zanellato (M-21)
Thomas Schirò (M-44)
Mirko Marić (F-99)
Musa Juwara (M-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cittadella vs Crotone : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.32||3.22||3.24||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.26||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.37||3.07||3.51||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.30||3.20||2.99||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.34||3.22||3.24||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||2.90||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.31||3.08||3.30||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.28||2.95||3.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.33||3.25||2.90||Bet Here|
Cittadella vs Crotone : Predictions
Why Cittadella Will Win
- Cittadella has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cittadella has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Crotone Will Win
- Crotone has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Crotone has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Cittadella or draw||Double chance : Cittadella or draw||Double chance : Cittadella or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.