Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Benoit Millot, France
Status: Halftime 1 – 1
1 – 1
Clermont Foot vs Monaco. Clermont Foot will host Monaco at the Stade Gabriel Montpied for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Clermont Foot vs Monaco : Live Score And Statistics
Clermont Foot Vs Monaco. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 8
15:00 , Sunday September 26 2021
Clermont Foot 1
- M. Bayo ( 6′ )
- W. Ben Yedder ( 26′ )
First Half ends, with score Clermont Foot 1, Monaco 1
and Second Half begins Clermont Foot 1, Monaco 1
A. Tchouameni Gets Yellow Card Monaco
Substitution 1 – E. Matazo substitutes for Y. Fofana (Monaco)
S. Abdul Samed Gets Yellow Card Clermont Foot
S. Pavlovic Gets Yellow Card Monaco
W. Ben Yedder had a Normal Goal Monaco
M. Bayo had a Normal Goal Clermont Foot
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Clermont Foot vs Monaco : Livescore
Clermont Foot vs Monaco Prediction : Match Facts
- Clermont Foot have played 7 matches are at position 11 with 9 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- LDLDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 6 result against Clermont Foot.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Monaco have played 7 matches are at position 13 with 8 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Monaco.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Clermont Foot vs Monaco : Head To Head
|Monday April 22 2013|
|Monday November 26 2012|
|Friday April 27 2012|
|Tuesday December 20 2011|
Clermont Foot vs Monaco : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||7||7||0||0||20||7||13||21||WWWWW|
|18||Stade Brestois 29||7||0||4||3||8||14||-6||4||LDDLL|
Clermont Foot vs Monaco : Players News and Squads
Arthur Desmas (G-1)
Akim Zedadka (D-20)
Cedric Hountondji (D-4)
Florent Ogier (D-21)
Vital N’Simba (D-12)
Johan Gastien (M-25)
Salis Abdul Samed (M-19)
Jodel Dossou (M-24)
Jason Berthomier (M-8)
Elbasan Rashani (M-18)
Mohamed Bayo (F-27)
Ouparine Djoco (G-40)
Jean Claude Billong (D-5)
Alidu Seidu (D-36)
Arial Mendy (D-15)
Saîf-Eddine Khaoui (M-6)
Jonathan Iglesias (M-10)
Oriol Busquets (M-22)
Jim Allevinah (F-11)
Pierre-Yves Hamel (F-26)
Alexander Nübel (G-16)
Djibril Sidibé (D-19)
Guillermo Maripán (D-3)
Strahinja Pavlović (D-21)
Caio Henrique (D-12)
Aurélien Tchouaméni (M-8)
Youssouf Fofana (M-22)
Gelson Martins (M-7)
Kevin Volland (M-31)
Aleksandr Golovin (M-17)
Wissam Ben Yedder (F-10)
Radosław Majecki (G-1)
Benoît Badiashile (D-5)
Axel Disasi (D-6)
Ruben Aguilar (D-26)
Sofiane Diop (M-37)
Jean Lucas (M-11)
Ismail Jakobs (F-14)
Eliot Matazo (M-36)
Myron Boadu (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Clermont Foot vs Monaco : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.70||3.60||1.91||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.65||3.65||1.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.55||3.45||2.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.50||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.80||3.70||1.98||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.50||3.60||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.65||3.65||1.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.70||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.82||3.63||1.94||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.45||3.25||2.08||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.88||3.78||2.03||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.70||3.60||1.91||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.75||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.50||3.50||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.77||3.58||1.98||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.45||3.55||2.04||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.40||3.30||2.08||Bet Here|
Clermont Foot vs Monaco : Predictions
Why Clermont Foot Will Win
- Clermont Foot has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Clermont Foot has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Monaco Will Win
- Monaco has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Monaco has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Monaco||Double chance : draw or Monaco||Double chance : draw or Monaco|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||58%||58%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.