Club Brugge KV
Competition: World UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Round 3
Kick Off: 16:45
Referee: Istvan Kovacs, Romania
Status: Match Finished 1 – 5
1 – 5
Club Brugge KV vs Manchester City. Club Brugge KV will host Manchester City at the Jan Breydelstadion for the World UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Round 3 match fixture.
Club Brugge KV vs Manchester City : Live Score And Statistics
Club Brugge KV Vs Manchester City. World UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Round 3
16:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
Club Brugge KV 1
- H. Vanaken ( 81′ )
Manchester City 5
- J. Cancelo ( 30′ )
- R. Mahrez ( 43′ )
- K. Walker ( 53′ )
- C. Palmer ( 67′ )
- R. Mahrez ( 84′ )
Match ends, Club Brugge KV 1, Manchester City 5
Second Half ends, with score Club Brugge KV 1, Manchester City 5
R. Mahrez had a Normal Goal Manchester City
H. Vanaken had a Normal Goal Club Brugge KV
Substitution 5 – B. Dost substitutes for C. de Ketelaere (Club Brugge KV)
Substitution 4 – B. Mechele substitutes for S. Nsoki (Club Brugge KV)
Substitution 5 – Fernandinho substitutes for Rodri (Manchester City)
Substitution 3 – N. Mbamba substitutes for E. Balanta (Club Brugge KV)
C. Palmer had a Normal Goal Manchester City
E. Balanta Gets Yellow Card Club Brugge KV
Substitution 4 – C. Palmer substitutes for K. De Bruyne (Manchester City)
Substitution 3 – R. Sterling substitutes for P. Foden (Manchester City)
Substitution 2 – I. Gundogan substitutes for B. Silva (Manchester City)
Substitution 1 – N. Ake substitutes for A. Laporte (Manchester City)
Substitution 2 – I. Van der Brempt substitutes for K. Sowah (Club Brugge KV)
Substitution 1 – R. Vormer substitutes for M. Rits (Club Brugge KV)
K. Walker had a Normal Goal Manchester City
S. Nsoki Gets Yellow Card Club Brugge KV
R. Mahrez had a Penalty Manchester City
A. Laporte Gets Yellow Card Manchester City
J. Cancelo had a Normal Goal Manchester City
Clinton Mata Gets Yellow Card Club Brugge KV
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Club Brugge KV vs Manchester City : Livescore
Club Brugge KV vs Manchester City Prediction : Match Facts
- Club Brugge KV have played 2 matches are at position 2 with 4 points in the 2021 UEFA Champions League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Club Brugge KV.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Manchester City have played 2 matches are at position 3 with 3 points in the 2021 UEFA Champions League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Paris Saint Germain.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
|Club Brugge KV||Manchester City|
Club Brugge KV vs Manchester City : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Club Brugge KV vs Manchester City : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||2||1||1||0||3||1||2||4||WD|
|2||Club Brugge KV||2||1||1||0||3||2||1||4||WD|
Club Brugge KV vs Manchester City : Players News and Squads
Club Brugge KV
Simon Mignolet (G-22)
Clinton Mata (D-77)
Jack Hendry (D-5)
Stanley N’Soki (D-4)
Eduard Sobol (D-2)
Kamal Sowah (M-19)
Mats Rits (M-26)
Éder Balanta (M-3)
Noa Lang (M-10)
Hans Vanaken (F-20)
Charles De Ketelaere (F-90)
Senne Lammens (G-91)
Brandon Mechele (D-44)
Ignace Van der Brempt (D-28)
Federico Ricca (D-18)
Faitout Maouassa (D-11)
Noah Mbamba (D-72)
Ruud Vormer (M-25)
Bas Dost (F-29)
José Izquierdo (F-21)
Kyle Walker (D-2)
Rúben Dias (D-3)
Aymeric Laporte (D-14)
João Cancelo (D-27)
Kevin De Bruyne (M-17)
Bernardo Silva (M-20)
Riyad Mahrez (F-26)
Phil Foden (F-47)
Jack Grealish (F-10)
Scott Carson (G-33)
Zack Steffen (G-13)
Oleksandr Zinchenko (D-11)
Nathan Aké (D-6)
Cole Palmer (M-80)
İlkay Gündoğan (M-8)
Raheem Sterling (F-7)
Gabriel Jesus (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Club Brugge KV vs Manchester City : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||9.00||5.25||1.30||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||10.50||6.10||1.28||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||10.25||6.25||1.28||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||10.00||5.80||1.29||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||9.50||5.75||1.29||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||10.50||6.25||1.30||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||10.50||5.95||1.29||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||10.50||6.10||1.28||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||10.00||5.80||1.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||10.76||6.04||1.28||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||9.25||5.40||1.28||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||9.75||6.00||1.27||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||10.50||6.30||1.31||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||9.00||5.25||1.30||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||10.50||6.25||1.29||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||9.00||5.75||1.29||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||10.00||5.80||1.28||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||10.50||6.30||1.31||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||10.50||5.95||1.29||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||9.20||5.40||1.30||Bet Here|
Club Brugge KV vs Manchester City : Predictions
Why Club Brugge KV Will Win
- Club Brugge KV has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Club Brugge KV has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Manchester City Will Win
- Manchester City has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Manchester City has scored 6 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 6.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Club Brugge KV||Draw||Manchester City|
|Advice||Double chance : Club Brugge KV or draw||Double chance : Club Brugge KV or draw||Double chance : Club Brugge KV or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.