Competition: Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 13
Kick Off: 01:00
Referee: Eduardo Galvan Basulto, Mexico
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Club Queretaro vs Club Tijuana. Club Queretaro will host Club Tijuana at the Estadio La Corregidora for the Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 13 match fixture.
Club Queretaro vs Club Tijuana : Live Score And Statistics
Club Queretaro Vs Club Tijuana. Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 13
01:00 , Friday October 15 2021
Club Queretaro 1
- Ramirez Kevin ( 74′ )
Club Tijuana 1
- M. Manotas ( 43′ )
Match ends, Club Queretaro 1, Club Tijuana 1
Second Half ends, with score Club Queretaro 1, Club Tijuana 1
Gets Red Card Club Queretaro
Gets Yellow Card Club Queretaro
Ramirez Kevin Gets Yellow Card Club Queretaro
M. Sansores Gets Yellow Card Club Tijuana
S. Yanez Gets Yellow Card Club Tijuana
C. Ortiz Gets Yellow Card Club Tijuana
Ramirez Kevin had a Normal Goal Club Queretaro
Substitution 5 – J. Doldan substitutes for E. Vera (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 5 – C. Ortiz substitutes for E. Castillo (Club Tijuana)
Substitution 4 – L. J. Gamiz Avila substitutes for D. Barbona (Club Tijuana)
Substitution 3 – M. Sansores substitutes for M. Manotas (Club Tijuana)
Substitution 4 – R. D. Torres Rodriguez substitutes for O. I. Mendoza Martin (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 3 – J. Montero substitutes for P. Barrera (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 2 – D. Cabrera substitutes for K. Balanta (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 2 – S. Yanez substitutes for V. Lorona (Club Tijuana)
Substitution 1 – N. Sosa substitutes for B. Olivera (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 1 – E. Tercero substitutes for V. Guzman (Club Tijuana)
M. Manotas had a Normal Goal Club Tijuana
V. Lorona Gets Yellow Card Club Tijuana
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Club Queretaro vs Club Tijuana : Livescore
Club Queretaro vs Club Tijuana Prediction : Match Facts
- Club Queretaro have played 12 matches are at position 16 with 11 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDWLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Club Queretaro.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Club Tijuana have played 12 matches are at position 18 with 7 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Club Tijuana.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -12 goals (GD).
|Club Queretaro||Club Tijuana|
Club Queretaro vs Club Tijuana : Head To Head
|Sunday March 21 2021|
|Monday November 9 2020|
|Sunday January 19 2020|
|Wednesday August 14 2019|
|Wednesday July 31 2019|
|Sunday July 28 2019|
|Saturday March 30 2019|
|Sunday October 7 2018|
|Saturday February 10 2018|
|Wednesday August 23 2017|
Club Queretaro vs Club Tijuana : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Atletico San Luis||12||4||5||3||16||15||1||17||DLWLW|
|17||U.N.A.M. – Pumas||11||1||5||5||6||14||-8||8||LDDDL|
Club Queretaro vs Club Tijuana : Players News and Squads
CoachJ. De La Barrera
Washington Aguerre (G-1)
Omar Mendoza (D-2)
Maximiliano Perg (D-26)
Daniel Cervantes (D-25)
Erik Vera (D-17)
Kevin Balanta (M-35)
Kevin Ramírez (M-7)
Kevin Escamilla (M-5)
Bryan Olivera (M-11)
Pablo Barrera (M-18)
Jonathan Dos Santos (F-9)
Ricardo Díaz (G-21)
Alexis Doldán (D-22)
Juan Pablo Meza (D-33)
Areli Betsiel Hernandez (D-4)
Manuel Viniegra (M-15)
Raúl Torres (M-16)
David Cabrera (M-23)
Jefferson Montero (M-10)
Nicolás Sosa (F-20)
Alejandro Rivero (F-208)
Jonathan Orozco (G-1)
Vladimir Loroña (D-22)
Victor Guzmán (D-34)
Yonatthan Rak (D-15)
Brayan Angulo (D-2)
David Barbona (M-30)
Esteban Pavez (M-8)
Christian Rivera (M-14)
Erick Castillo (M-7)
Lucas Rodríguez (F-11)
Mauro Manotas (F-9)
Gil Alcalá (G-13)
Eduardo Tercero (D-3)
Sebastián Yáñez (D-191)
Marcel Ruíz (M-6)
Christian Ortíz (M-12)
Jordi Cortizo (M-21)
Edgar López (M-29)
Luis Gamíz (M-23)
Miguel Sansores (F-27)
Fidel Martinez (M-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Club Queretaro vs Club Tijuana : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.25||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.25||3.28||3.34||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.05||3.35||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.25||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.13||3.30||3.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.24||3.39||3.43||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.27||3.15||3.10||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.25||3.28||3.34||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.20||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.10||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.20||3.22||3.28||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.05||3.35||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.13||3.15||3.40||Bet Here|
Club Queretaro vs Club Tijuana : Predictions
Why Club Queretaro Will Win
- Club Queretaro has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Club Queretaro has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Club Tijuana Will Win
- Club Tijuana has an away team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Club Tijuana has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Club Queretaro||Draw||Club Tijuana|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Club Queretaro or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Club Queretaro or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Club Queretaro or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||80%||80%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.