Competition: Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 8
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Fernando Hernandez, Mexico
Status: Second Half 3 – 0
3 – 0
Club Queretaro vs Necaxa. Club Queretaro will host Necaxa at the Estadio La Corregidora for the Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 8 match fixture.
Club Queretaro vs Necaxa : Live Score And Statistics
Club Queretaro Vs Necaxa. Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 8
00:00 , Monday September 13 2021
Club Queretaro 3
- P. Barrera ( 17′ )
- K. Escamilla ( 43′ )
- J. Gonzalez ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score Club Queretaro 3, Necaxa 0
J. Gonzalez had a Own Goal Club Queretaro
Substitution 5 – A. Garcia substitutes for Ramirez Kevin (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 4 – R. D. Torres Rodriguez substitutes for P. Barrera (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 3 – O. Martinez substitutes for G. Madrigal (Club Queretaro)
W. Aguerre Gets Yellow Card Club Queretaro
Substitution 5 – S. Bareiro substitutes for F. Gonzalez (Necaxa)
Substitution 4 – M. Salas substitutes for L. Garcia (Necaxa)
R. Aguirre Gets Yellow Card Necaxa
Substitution 3 – R. Sandoval substitutes for A. Oliveros (Necaxa)
Substitution 2 – J. Hernandez substitutes for N. Sosa (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 1 – K. Balanta substitutes for B. Olivera (Club Queretaro)
O. I. Mendoza Martin Gets Yellow Card Club Queretaro
F. Formiliano Gets Yellow Card Necaxa
Substitution 2 – A. Sepulveda substitutes for I. Dominguez (Necaxa)
Substitution 1 – M. Quiroga substitutes for A. Escoboza (Necaxa)
K. Escamilla had a Normal Goal Club Queretaro
G. Madrigal Gets Yellow Card Club Queretaro
P. Barrera had a Normal Goal Club Queretaro
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Club Queretaro vs Necaxa : Livescore
Club Queretaro vs Necaxa Prediction : Match Facts
- Club Queretaro have played 7 matches are at position 17 with 3 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Club Queretaro.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Necaxa have played 7 matches are at position 10 with 9 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Guadalajara Chivas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Club Queretaro vs Necaxa : Head To Head
|Saturday July 17 2021|
|Saturday April 17 2021|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
|Sunday February 16 2020|
|Sunday December 1 2019|
|Thursday November 28 2019|
|Wednesday September 25 2019|
|Sunday May 5 2019|
|Saturday November 24 2018|
|Saturday March 10 2018|
Club Queretaro vs Necaxa : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||Atletico San Luis||6||2||3||1||8||7||1||9||DDLWD|
|15||U.N.A.M. – Pumas||7||1||2||4||4||10||-6||5||LWLDL|
Club Queretaro vs Necaxa : Players News and Squads
Washington Aguerre (G-1)
Omar Mendoza (D-2)
Maximiliano Perg (D-26)
Daniel Cervantes (D-25)
Erik Vera (D-17)
Pablo Barrera (M-18)
Kevin Escamilla (M-5)
Bryan Olivera (M-11)
Nicolás Sosa (F-20)
Guillermo Madrigal (F-19)
Kevin Ramírez (F-7)
Ricardo Díaz (G-21)
Juan Pablo Meza (D-33)
Aristeo García (D-29)
Raúl Torres (M-16)
Osvaldo Martínez (M-8)
Kevin Balanta (M-35)
Joe Gallardo (F-24)
Pablo Gómez (F-12)
José Espino (F-30)
Jesus Hernandez (F-191)
Luis Malagón (G-1)
Brian García (D-17)
Julio González (D-26)
Fabricio Formiliano (D-14)
Agustín Oliveros (D-3)
Idekel Domínguez (D-2)
Alonso Escoboza (M-22)
Fernando González (M-24)
Alex Zendejas (M-21)
Luis Garcia (F-28)
Rodrigo Aguirre (F-27)
Édgar Hernández (G-23)
Raúl Sandoval (D-18)
Fernando Meza (D-30)
Fernando Arce Jr. (M-6)
Vicente Poggi (M-5)
Jonathan Gonzalez (M-25)
Ángel Sepúlveda (M-15)
Mauro Quiroga (F-9)
Maximiliano Salas (F-10)
Sergio Bareiro (M-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Club Queretaro vs Necaxa : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.05||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||2.90||2.62||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||3.25||2.62||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.80||3.22||2.62||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||3.05||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.72||3.15||2.54||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.87||3.20||2.69||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.76||3.05||2.57||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.81||3.22||2.63||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.75||3.00||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.72||3.10||2.64||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||3.05||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.71||3.05||2.60||Bet Here|
Club Queretaro vs Necaxa : Predictions
Why Club Queretaro Will Win
- Club Queretaro has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Club Queretaro has scored 0 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Necaxa Will Win
- Necaxa has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Necaxa has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Necaxa and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Necaxa and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Necaxa and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.