Competition: Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 8
Kick Off: 02:06
Referee: Luis Santander, Mexico
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Club Tijuana vs Santos Laguna. Club Tijuana will host Santos Laguna at the Estadio Caliente for the Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 8 match fixture.
Club Tijuana vs Santos Laguna : Live Score And Statistics
Club Tijuana Vs Santos Laguna. Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 8
02:06 , Saturday September 11 2021
Club Tijuana 2
- E. Pavez ( 22′ )
- M. Sansores ( 90′ )
Santos Laguna 1
- Doria ( 88′ )
Match ends, Club Tijuana 2, Santos Laguna 1
Second Half ends, with score Club Tijuana 2, Santos Laguna 1
M. Sansores had a Penalty Club Tijuana
Doria Gets Yellow Card Santos Laguna
Substitution 4 – M. Sansores substitutes for C. Rivera (Club Tijuana)
Doria had a Normal Goal Santos Laguna
Substitution 3 – M. Ruiz substitutes for M. Manotas (Club Tijuana)
M. Manotas Gets Yellow Card Club Tijuana
Substitution 4 – J. Isijara substitutes for C. Orrantia (Santos Laguna)
Substitution 3 – I. Jeraldino substitutes for B. Lozano (Santos Laguna)
R. Prieto Gets Yellow Card Santos Laguna
Substitution 2 – J. Cortizo substitutes for J. Dominguez (Club Tijuana)
Substitution 1 – C. Ortiz substitutes for F. Martinez (Club Tijuana)
Substitution 2 – A. Cervantes substitutes for I. Govea Solorzano (Santos Laguna)
Substitution 1 – J. Carrillo substitutes for J. A. Ocejo Zazueta (Santos Laguna)
E. Pavez Gets Yellow Card Club Tijuana
J. Otero Gets Yellow Card Santos Laguna
V. Lorona Gets Yellow Card Club Tijuana
E. Pavez had a Normal Goal Club Tijuana
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Club Tijuana vs Santos Laguna : Livescore
Club Tijuana vs Santos Laguna Prediction : Match Facts
- Club Tijuana have played 7 matches are at position 16 with 3 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLDDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Monterrey.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Santos Laguna have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 11 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 4 times and lost 0 times:- WDDDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Santos Laguna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|Club Tijuana||Santos Laguna|
Club Tijuana vs Santos Laguna : Head To Head
|Sunday March 14 2021|
|Monday October 12 2020|
|Saturday January 11 2020|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Monday February 11 2019|
|Thursday August 23 2018|
|Sunday February 4 2018|
|Saturday August 19 2017|
|Saturday March 18 2017|
|Sunday September 25 2016|
Club Tijuana vs Santos Laguna : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||Atletico San Luis||6||2||3||1||8||7||1||9||DDLWD|
|15||U.N.A.M. – Pumas||7||1||2||4||4||10||-6||5||LWLDL|
Club Tijuana vs Santos Laguna : Players News and Squads
Jonathan Orozco (G-1)
Vladimir Loroña (D-22)
Eduardo Tercero (D-3)
Yonatthan Rak (D-15)
Brayan Angulo (D-2)
Misael Domínguez (M-20)
Esteban Pavez (M-8)
Christian Rivera (M-14)
Fidel Martinez (F-10)
Mauro Manotas (F-9)
Lucas Rodríguez (F-11)
Gil Alcalá (G-13)
L. Lozoya (D-5)
Erick Castillo (M-7)
Luis Gamíz (M-23)
Jordi Cortizo (M-21)
Christian Ortíz (M-12)
Edgar López (M-29)
David Barbona (D-30)
Marcel Ruíz (M-6)
Miguel Sansores (F-27)
Gibran Lajud (G-25)
Carlos Orrantia (D-8)
Hugo Rodriguez (D-20)
Omar Campos (D-190)
Ismael Govea (M-3)
Ronaldo Prieto (M-22)
Juan Otero (M-7)
Jesús Ocejo (M-12)
Brian Lozano (M-15)
Alessio Da Cruz (F-9)
Joel Garcia (G-31)
Jonathan Díaz (D-4)
Luis González (D-204)
Jose Avila (M-17)
Jesús Isijara (M-27)
Alan Cervantes (M-6)
Edgar Games (M-201)
Ignacio Jeraldino (F-30)
Jordan Carillo Rodriguez (M-202)
Andrés Ibargüen (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Club Tijuana vs Santos Laguna : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.90||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.10||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.94||3.28||2.47||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.95||3.10||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.10||2.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.84||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.07||3.22||2.52||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.85||3.10||2.46||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.95||3.28||2.48||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.90||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.94||3.18||2.41||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.95||3.10||2.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.89||3.15||2.40||Bet Here|
Club Tijuana vs Santos Laguna : Predictions
Why Club Tijuana Will Win
- Club Tijuana has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Club Tijuana has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Santos Laguna Will Win
- Santos Laguna has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Santos Laguna has scored 4 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Club Tijuana||Draw||Santos Laguna|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Santos Laguna||Double chance : draw or Santos Laguna||Double chance : draw or Santos Laguna|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||17%||17%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.