Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 20
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Jose Cabero, Chile
Status: Second Half 4 – 1
4 – 1
Cobresal vs Nublense. Cobresal will host Nublense at the Estadio El Cobre for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 20 match fixture.
Cobresal vs Nublense : Live Score And Statistics
Cobresal Vs Nublense. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 20
14:00 , Monday September 6 2021
- M. Donoso ( 3′ )
- B. Hurtado ( 15′ )
- B. Hurtado ( 49′ )
- J. Gaete ( 84′ )
- P. Vargas ( 88′ )
Second Half ends, with score Cobresal 4, Nublense 1
P. Vargas had a Penalty Nublense
J. Gaete Gets Yellow Card Cobresal
J. Gaete had a Normal Goal Cobresal
Substitution 4 – S. Cespedes substitutes for F. Reynero (Cobresal)
Substitution 3 – S. Varas substitutes for M. Donoso (Cobresal)
Substitution 5 – B. Provoste substitutes for N. Guerra (Nublense)
Substitution 2 – J. Gaete substitutes for B. Hurtado (Cobresal)
Substitution 1 – F. Ragusa substitutes for R. Gonzalez (Cobresal)
Substitution 4 – R. Caroca substitutes for F. J. Mateos (Nublense)
Substitution 3 – M. Quinteros substitutes for M. Moya (Nublense)
Substitution 2 – L. Valenzuela substitutes for J. Abrigo (Nublense)
B. Hurtado Gets Yellow Card Cobresal
B. Hurtado had a Normal Goal Cobresal
Substitution 1 – E. Guerrero substitutes for J. Turra (Nublense)
B. Hurtado had a Normal Goal Cobresal
M. Donoso had a Normal Goal Cobresal
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cobresal vs Nublense : Livescore
Cobresal vs Nublense Prediction : Match Facts
- Cobresal have played 17 matches are at position 9 with 25 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 7 times drawn 4 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Cobresal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Nublense have played 18 matches are at position 8 with 25 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 6 times drawn 7 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- WDDLD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Nublense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Cobresal vs Nublense : Head To Head
|Monday April 12 2021|
|Saturday August 11 2018|
|Sunday March 4 2018|
Cobresal vs Nublense : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Union La Calera||18||9||5||4||20||19||1||32||LDLWW|
|4||Universidad de Chile||17||8||5||4||22||15||7||29||DWLWW|
|10||Everton de Vina||18||6||6||6||16||17||-1||24||DLLLL|
|12||D. La Serena||18||5||6||7||24||23||1||21||LLDLL|
Cobresal vs Nublense : Players News and Squads
Leandro Requena (G-22)
Pablo Cárdenas (D-17)
Sebastián Silva (D-26)
Rodolfo González (D-5)
Francisco Ayala (D-18)
Felipe Reynero (M-11)
Eduardo Farías (M-16)
Cristopher Mesías Sepúlveda (M-13)
Brayan Hurtado (M-15)
Óscar Salinas (F-19)
Matías Donoso (F-27)
José Gamonal (G-1)
Mario Pardo (D-3)
Franco Ragusa (M-20)
Juan Carlos Gaete (F-10)
Sebastián Céspedes (F-7)
Francisco Valdes (M-6)
Sebastián Varas (F-14)
Nicola Pérez (G-1)
Bernardo Cerezo (D-18)
Jonathan Turra (D-3)
Nicolás Vargas (D-8)
Jovany Campusano (D-14)
Federico Mateos (M-20)
Manuel Rivera (M-28)
Nicolás Guerra (M-9)
Joe Abrigo (M-21)
Matías Moya (M-30)
Roberto Gutiérrez (F-22)
Hernán Muñoz (G-25)
Enzo Guerrero (D-16)
Esteban Carvajal (D-24)
Rafael Caroca (M-5)
Luis Valenzuela (M-23)
Branco Provoste (M-10)
Maximiliano Quinteros (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cobresal vs Nublense : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.35||3.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.40||3.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.12||3.46||3.46||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.15||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.07||3.30||3.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.09||3.64||3.49||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.13||3.46||3.44||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.99||3.35||3.25||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||3.15||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.00||3.25||3.45||Bet Here|
Cobresal vs Nublense : Predictions
Why Cobresal Will Win
- Cobresal has a home team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cobresal has scored 13 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Nublense Will Win
- Nublense has an away team record of 5 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Nublense has scored 16 out of their total 27 goals at away with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Cobresal or draw||Double chance : Cobresal or draw||Double chance : Cobresal or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.