Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: G. Scott
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Colchester vs Bristol Rovers. Colchester will host Bristol Rovers at the JobServe Community Stadium for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Colchester vs Bristol Rovers : Live Score And Statistics
Colchester Vs Bristol Rovers. England League Two Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
- N. Chilvers ( 88′ )
Bristol Rovers 1
- B. Pitman ( 59′ )
Match ends, Colchester 1, Bristol Rovers 1
Second Half ends, with score Colchester 1, Bristol Rovers 1
J. Tchamadeu Gets Red Card Colchester
T. Clarke Gets Red Card Bristol Rovers
Substitution 3 – S. Tovide substitutes for L. Hannant (Colchester)
N. Chilvers had a Normal Goal Colchester
P. Coutts Gets Yellow Card Bristol Rovers
C. Harries Gets Red Card Bristol Rovers
C. Harries Gets Yellow Card Bristol Rovers
Substitution 3 – L. Hoole substitutes for A. Collins (Bristol Rovers)
Substitution 2 – T. Clarke substitutes for S. Nicholson (Bristol Rovers)
Substitution 1 – P. Coutts substitutes for L. Thomas (Bristol Rovers)
T. Eastman Gets Yellow Card Colchester
A. Dobra Gets Yellow Card Colchester
Substitution 2 – A. Dobra substitutes for S. Jasper (Colchester)
B. Pitman had a Normal Goal Bristol Rovers
C. Harries Gets Yellow Card Bristol Rovers
Substitution 1 – N. Chilvers substitutes for C. Skuse (Colchester)
L. Chambers Gets Yellow Card Colchester
B. Wiredu Gets Yellow Card Colchester
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Colchester vs Bristol Rovers : Livescore
Colchester vs Bristol Rovers Prediction : Match Facts
- Colchester have played 10 matches are at position 20 with 10 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Colchester.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Bristol Rovers have played 11 matches are at position 16 with 13 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Bristol Rovers.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Colchester vs Bristol Rovers : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Colchester vs Bristol Rovers : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Colchester vs Bristol Rovers : Players News and Squads
Shamal George (G-29)
Junior Tchamadeu (D-22)
Luke Chambers (D-4)
Tom Eastman (D-18)
Charlie Daniels (D-23)
Luke Hannant (M-7)
Cole Skuse (M-8)
Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu (M-6)
Sylvester Jasper (M-17)
Frank Nouble (F-9)
Freddie Sears (F-11)
Jake Turner (G-24)
Gene Kennedy (D-21)
Cameron Coxe (D-27)
Tommy Smith (D-5)
Armando Dobra (F-19)
Samson Tovide (F-34)
Noah Chilvers (M-14)
James Belshaw (G-1)
Alfie Kilgour (D-5)
Connor Taylor (D-17)
Cian Harries (D-25)
Harry Anderson (M-19)
Glenn Whelan (M-26)
Antony Evans (M-21)
Sam Nicholson (M-11)
Luke Thomas (F-7)
Aaron Collins (F-10)
Brett Pitman (F-40)
Jed Ward (G-35)
Nick Anderton (D-16)
Luca Hoole (M-30)
Zain Westbrooke (M-8)
Paul Coutts (M-15)
Trevor Clarke (D-20)
Sion Spence (M-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Colchester vs Bristol Rovers : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Colchester vs Bristol Rovers : Predictions
Why Colchester Will Win
- Colchester has a home team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Colchester has scored 1 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 0.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bristol Rovers Will Win
- Bristol Rovers has an away team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Bristol Rovers has scored 7 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Bristol Rovers||Double chance : draw or Bristol Rovers||Double chance : draw or Bristol Rovers|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||23%||23%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.