Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
Kick Off: 21:00
Referee: Diego Haro, Peru
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Colombia vs Ecuador. Colombia will host Ecuador at the Estadio Metropolitano Roberto MelÃ©ndez for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12 match fixture.
Colombia vs Ecuador : Live Score And Statistics
Colombia Vs Ecuador. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
21:00 , Thursday October 14 2021
Match ends, Colombia 0, Ecuador 0
Second Half ends, with score Colombia 0, Ecuador 0
Substitution 4 – X. Arreaga substitutes for A. Preciado (Ecuador)
Substitution 3 – D. Palacios substitutes for A. Franco (Ecuador)
A. Mena Gets Yellow Card Ecuador
Substitution 2 – A. Preciado substitutes for A. Mena (Ecuador)
Substitution 4 – D. Munoz substitutes for J. Quintero (Colombia)
Substitution 3 – R. Martinez substitutes for D. Zapata (Colombia)
Substitution 1 – G. Plata substitutes for E. Valencia (Ecuador)
Substitution 2 – Falcao substitutes for R. Borre (Colombia)
Substitution 1 – G. Cuellar substitutes for M. Uribe (Colombia)
P. Estupinan Gets Yellow Card Ecuador
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Colombia vs Ecuador : Livescore
Colombia vs Ecuador Prediction : Match Facts
- Colombia have played 11 matches are at position 5 with 15 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 3 times drawn 6 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 4 times and lost 0 times:- DDWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Brazil.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Ecuador have played 11 matches are at position 3 with 16 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Venezuela.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Colombia vs Ecuador : Head To Head
|Monday June 14 2021|
|Tuesday November 17 2020|
|Wednesday November 20 2019|
|Tuesday March 28 2017|
|Tuesday March 29 2016|
Colombia vs Ecuador : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Colombia vs Ecuador : Players News and Squads
David Ospina (G-1)
Juan Cuadrado (D-11)
Yerry Mina (D-13)
Carlos Cuesta (D-4)
Johan Mojica (D-17)
Juan Quintero (M-10)
Wílmar Barrios (M-5)
Mateus Uribe (M-15)
Luis Díaz (M-14)
Rafael Santos Borré (F-18)
Duván Zapata (F-7)
Camilo Vargas (G-12)
Aldair Quintana (G-22)
Stefan Medina (D-2)
Davinson Sánchez (D-23)
Daniel Muñoz (D-21)
William Tesillo (D-6)
Gustavo Cuéllar (M-8)
Jefferson Lerma (M-16)
Yerson Candelo (M-3)
Radamel Falcao (F-9)
Luis Sinisterra (F-19)
Roger Martínez (F-20)
Alexander Domínguez (G-22)
Ángelo Preciado (D-17)
Félix Torres (D-2)
Piero Hincapie (D-3)
Pervis Estupiñán (D-7)
Alan Franco (M-21)
Moisés Caicedo (M-23)
Carlos Gruezo (M-8)
Ángel Mena (M-15)
Michael Estrada (F-11)
Enner Valencia (F-13)
Wellington Ramírez (G-1)
Pedro Ortiz (G-12)
Diego Palacios (D-5)
Xavier Arreaga (D-14)
Robert Arboleda (D-4)
Gonzalo Plata (M-10)
Fernando Gaibor (M-16)
Jhegson Méndez (M-20)
Ayrton Preciado (M-19)
Brayan Angulo (F-9)
Jeremy Sarmiento (F-6)
Jose Enrique Angulo (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Colombia vs Ecuador : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.35||3.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.90||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.03||3.38||3.82||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.40||4.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.06||3.20||3.55||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.05||3.38||3.80||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.05||3.35||3.65||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.20||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.07||3.32||3.77||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.01||3.25||3.65||Bet Here|
Colombia vs Ecuador : Predictions
Why Colombia Will Win
- Colombia has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Colombia has scored 8 out of their total 16 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ecuador Will Win
- Ecuador has an away team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ecuador has scored 16 out of their total 20 goals as visitors with average of 2.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Colombia or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Colombia or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Colombia or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||64%||64%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.