Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Matteo Marcenaro, Italy
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
como vs Frosinone. como will host Frosinone at the Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
como vs Frosinone : Live Score And Statistics
como Vs Frosinone. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 4
16:00 , Friday September 17 2021
- L. Garritano ( 15′ )
- M. Rohden ( 31′ )
Match ends, como 0, Frosinone 2
Second Half ends, with score como 0, Frosinone 2
Substitution 5 – M. Gori substitutes for L. Garritano (Frosinone)
A. Gabrielloni Gets Yellow Card como
Substitution 5 – A. Gabrielloni substitutes for A. Cerri (como)
F. Gatti Gets Yellow Card Frosinone
Substitution 4 – M. Ricci substitutes for D. Boloca (Frosinone)
Substitution 3 – E. Cicerelli substitutes for A. Zerbin (Frosinone)
A. Tribuzzi Gets Yellow Card Frosinone
Substitution 4 – V. Parigini substitutes for L. Vignali (como)
Substitution 3 – Z. Luvumbo substitutes for M. Chajia (como)
Substitution 2 – A. Tribuzzi substitutes for L. Canotto (Frosinone)
Substitution 1 – G. Charpentier substitutes for C. Ciano (Frosinone)
Substitution 2 – E. Kabashi substitutes for I. H’Maidat (como)
Substitution 1 – E. Gliozzi substitutes for A. La Gumina (como)
M. Cotali Gets Yellow Card Frosinone
M. Rohden had a Normal Goal Frosinone
L. Garritano had a Normal Goal Frosinone
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
como vs Frosinone : Livescore
como vs Frosinone Prediction : Match Facts
- como have played 3 matches are at position 14 with 2 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Ascoli.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Frosinone have played 3 matches are at position 7 with 5 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Frosinone.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
como vs Frosinone : Head To Head
|Sunday August 7 2016|
como vs Frosinone : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
como vs Frosinone : Players News and Squads
Stefano Gori (G-66)
Luca Vignali (D-28)
Filippo Scaglia (D-23)
Marco Varnier (D-24)
Nicholas Ioannou (D-44)
Alessio Iovine (M-6)
Alessandro Bellemo (M-14)
Ismail H’Maidat (M-18)
Moutir Chajia (M-7)
Alberto Cerri (F-27)
Antonino La Gumina (F-20)
Davide Facchin (G-1)
Andrea Cagnano (D-33)
Davide Bertoncini (D-5)
Matteo Solini (D-4)
Dario Toninelli (D-2)
Vittorio Parigini (F-11)
Elvis Kabashi (M-8)
Tommaso Arrigoni (M-21)
Massimiliano Gatto (F-10)
Zito Luvumbo (F-99)
Ettore Gliozzi (F-72)
Alessandro Gabrielloni (F-9)
Federico Ravaglia (G-1)
Francesco Zampano (D-11)
Frederico Gatti (D-6)
Przemysław Szymiński (D-25)
Matteo Cotali (D-29)
Luigi Canotto (M-27)
Daniel Boloca (M-21)
Marcus Rohdén (M-7)
Alessio Zerbin (M-24)
Camillo Ciano (F-28)
Luca Garritano (F-16)
Stefano Minelli (G-94)
Victor De Lucia (G-22)
Milan Kremenović (D-43)
Karlo Lulić (M-26)
Emanuele Cicerelli (M-17)
Mirko Gori (M-5)
Alessio Tribuzzi (M-19)
Tiago Casasola (D-95)
Matteo Ricci (M-88)
Gabriel Charpentier (F-9)
Andrija Novakovich (F-18)
Giacomo Manzari (M-78)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
como vs Frosinone : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.15||3.10||2.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.38||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.16||3.14||2.41||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.30||3.08||2.44||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.10||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.15||3.14||2.43||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.25||2.90||2.38||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||2.85||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.20||3.07||2.37||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.15||2.95||2.38||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.05||3.30||2.24||Bet Here|
como vs Frosinone : Predictions
Why como Will Win
- como has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- como has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Frosinone Will Win
- Frosinone has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Frosinone has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Frosinone and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Frosinone and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Frosinone and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.