Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 26
Kick Off: 20:30
Referee: Diego Pombo Lopez
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
ConfianÃ§a vs Operario-PR. ConfianÃ§a will host Operario-PR at the EstÃ¡dio Estadual Lourival Baptista for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 26 match fixture.
Confiança vs Operario-PR : Live Score And Statistics
Confiança Vs Operario-PR. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 26
20:30 , Saturday September 25 2021
- Tiago Reis ( 59′ )
- Madison ( 83′ )
Match ends, Confiança 1, Operario-PR 0
Second Half ends, with score Confiança 1, Operario-PR 0
Substitution 5 – Vinicius Barba substitutes for Jhemerson (Confiança)
Substitution 5 – Schumacher substitutes for L. Vilela (Operario-PR)
Substitution 4 – Goncalves Felipe substitutes for R. Oller Pereira (Operario-PR)
Madison had a Normal Goal Confiança
Substitution 4 – Luidy substitutes for I. Melo (Confiança)
Substitution 3 – R. Pimpao substitutes for Thomaz (Operario-PR)
R. Vila Gets Yellow Card Confiança
Bocao Gets Yellow Card Confiança
Madison Gets Yellow Card Confiança
Alex Silva Gets Yellow Card Operario-PR
Substitution 3 – Robinho substitutes for N. Berola (Confiança)
Substitution 2 – Lohan substitutes for Tiago Reis (Confiança)
Substitution 2 – A. Guimaraes substitutes for Marcelo Santos (Operario-PR)
Substitution 1 – G. Coutinho substitutes for P. Sergio (Operario-PR)
Tiago Reis had a Missed Penalty Confiança
R. Oller Pereira Gets Yellow Card Operario-PR
Substitution 1 – R. Vila substitutes for Willians (Confiança)
N. Berola Gets Yellow Card Confiança
Jhemerson Gets Yellow Card Confiança
Fabiano Gets Yellow Card Operario-PR
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
ConfianÃ§a vs Operario-PR : Livescore
ConfianÃ§a vs Operario-PR Prediction : Match Facts
- ConfianÃ§a have played 25 matches are at position 19 with 18 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 4 times drawn 6 and lost 15.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against ConfianÃ§a.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 37 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -14 goals (GD).
- Operario-PR have played 24 matches are at position 10 with 34 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 9 times drawn 7 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Cruzeiro.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
ConfianÃ§a vs Operario-PR : Head To Head
|Saturday June 26 2021|
|Monday January 11 2021|
|Friday October 9 2020|
ConfianÃ§a vs Operario-PR : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||Vasco DA Gama||25||9||7||9||29||29||0||34||DDLDW|
|20||Brasil DE Pelotas||25||2||10||13||15||28||-13||16||LLDDD|
Confiança vs Operario-PR : Players News and Squads
Rafael Santos (G-30)
Jonathan Bocão (D-2)
João Paulo (D-6)
Neto Berola (M-10)
Willians Santana (F-11)
Tiago Reis (F-9)
Italo Melo (F-7)
Vinicius Santana (D-14)
Lucas Sampaio (D-16)
Isaque Gavioli (D-13)
Rafael Vila (M-22)
Vinicius Barba (M-15)
Fernando Medeiros (M-17)
Alex Silva (D-2)
Fábio Alemão (D-3)
Leandro Vilela (M-5)
Rafael Oller (M-11)
Paulo Sérgio (F-9)
Thiago Braga (G-12)
Rodrigo Pimpão (F-17)
Rafael Longuine (M-20)
Vinicius Guedes (M-15)
Pedro Ken (M-16)
Felipe Garcia (F-22)
Gustavo Coutinho (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
ConfianÃ§a vs Operario-PR : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
ConfianÃ§a vs Operario-PR : Predictions
Why ConfianÃ§a Will Win
- ConfianÃ§a has a home team record of 3 wins and 7 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- ConfianÃ§a has scored 12 out of their total 23 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Operario-PR Will Win
- Operario-PR has an away team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Operario-PR has scored 13 out of their total 19 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Operario-PR and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Operario-PR and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Operario-PR and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||52%||52%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.