Competition: Chile Primera B Regular Season – Round 19
Kick Off: 20:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 2 – 1
2 – 1
Coquimbo Unido vs Cobreloa. Coquimbo Unido will host Cobreloa at the Estadio Bicentenario Francisco SÃ¡nchez Rumoroso for the Chile Primera B Regular Season – Round 19 match fixture.
Coquimbo Unido vs Cobreloa : Live Score And Statistics
Coquimbo Unido Vs Cobreloa. Chile Primera B Regular Season – Round 19
20:00 , Monday September 6 2021
Coquimbo Unido 2
- H. Salgado ( 37′ )
- L. Garate ( 86′ )
- ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score Coquimbo Unido 2, Cobreloa 1
had a Normal Goal Cobreloa
L. Garate Gets Yellow Card Coquimbo Unido
L. Garate had a Normal Goal Coquimbo Unido
Substitution 3 – J. Aguero substitutes for B. Cortes (Cobreloa)
Substitution 4 – L. Pontigo substitutes for E. Paredes (Coquimbo Unido)
Substitution 3 – J. Gatica substitutes for R. Tarifeno (Coquimbo Unido)
Substitution 2 – G. Orellana substitutes for M. Cano (Coquimbo Unido)
Substitution 1 – J. M. Aguilera Tapia substitutes for C. Marin (Coquimbo Unido)
A. Rios Gets Yellow Card Cobreloa
Substitution 2 – F. Castro substitutes for C. Ross (Cobreloa)
Substitution 1 – P. Brito substitutes for R. Gonzalez (Cobreloa)
B. Cortes Gets Yellow Card Cobreloa
H. Salgado had a Normal Goal Coquimbo Unido
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Coquimbo Unido vs Cobreloa : Livescore
Coquimbo Unido vs Cobreloa Prediction : Match Facts
- Coquimbo Unido have played 17 matches are at position 3 with 29 points in the 2021 Primera B.
- They have won 7 times drawn 8 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Barnechea.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
- Cobreloa have played 17 matches are at position 11 with 20 points in the 2021 Primera B.
- They have won 4 times drawn 8 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Universidad de Concepcion.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Coquimbo Unido vs Cobreloa : Head To Head
|Tuesday May 4 2021|
|Saturday August 25 2018|
|Saturday March 3 2018|
Coquimbo Unido vs Cobreloa : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Deportes Santa Cruz||18||9||3||6||24||23||1||30||DWLWW|
|4||D. Puerto Montt||18||7||8||3||18||15||3||29||WLDDD|
|8||Universidad de Concepcion||18||5||8||5||25||25||0||23||DLDLD|
|9||San Marcos de Arica||18||7||2||9||21||26||-5||23||WLWLL|
|10||Rangers de Talca||16||6||4||6||21||17||4||22||LLWLW|
|13||Union San Felipe||17||5||3||9||18||27||-9||18||LWWLD|
Coquimbo Unido vs Cobreloa : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Coquimbo Unido vs Cobreloa : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|10BetMore Odds||1.91||3.20||3.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.91||3.20||3.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.93||3.40||3.88||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.87||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.95||3.40||3.86||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.89||3.15||3.67||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.87||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
Coquimbo Unido vs Cobreloa : Predictions
Why Coquimbo Unido Will Win
- Coquimbo Unido has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Coquimbo Unido has scored 8 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 0.9. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cobreloa Will Win
- Cobreloa has an away team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cobreloa has scored 13 out of their total 16 goals at away with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Coquimbo Unido or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Coquimbo Unido or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Coquimbo Unido or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.