Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Marielson Alves Silva, Brazil
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Corinthians vs Fluminense. Corinthians will host Fluminense at the Neo QuÃmica Arena for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26 match fixture.
Corinthians vs Fluminense : Live Score And Statistics
Corinthians Vs Fluminense. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26
00:00 , Thursday October 14 2021
- G. Pereira ( 69′ )
Second Half ends, with score Corinthians 1, Fluminense 0
Substitution 4 – Adson substitutes for G. Pereira (Corinthians)
Substitution 3 – Vitinho substitutes for R. Augusto (Corinthians)
Substitution 5 – A. Hernandez substitutes for C. Paulista (Fluminense)
Substitution 2 – Gabriel substitutes for V. Cantillo (Corinthians)
Substitution 4 – Martinelli substitutes for Gustavo (Fluminense)
Substitution 3 – J. Cazares substitutes for Yago (Fluminense)
G. Pereira had a Normal Goal Corinthians
Substitution 2 – J. Kennedy substitutes for R. Bobadilla (Fluminense)
Substitution 1 – J. Arias substitutes for Henrique Luiz (Fluminense)
Fagner Gets Yellow Card Corinthians
D. Barcelos Gets Yellow Card Fluminense
Substitution 1 – Mosquito substitutes for Willian (Corinthians)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Corinthians vs Fluminense : Livescore
Corinthians vs Fluminense Prediction : Match Facts
- Corinthians have played 25 matches are at position 6 with 37 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 9 times drawn 10 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Corinthians.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Fluminense have played 24 matches are at position 9 with 33 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 8 times drawn 9 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Fluminense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Corinthians vs Fluminense : Head To Head
|Sunday June 27 2021|
|Thursday January 14 2021|
|Sunday September 13 2020|
|Sunday December 8 2019|
|Sunday September 15 2019|
|Friday August 30 2019|
|Friday August 23 2019|
|Thursday August 23 2018|
|Sunday April 15 2018|
|Wednesday November 15 2017|
Corinthians vs Fluminense : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Corinthians vs Fluminense : Players News and Squads
João Victor (D-33)
Fábio Santos (D-26)
Victor Cantillo (M-24)
Gabriel Pereira (M-38)
Renato Augusto (M-8)
Róger Guedes (F-123)
Matheus Donelli (G-32)
Lucas Piton (D-6)
Raul Gustavo (D-34)
Ángelo Araos (M-21)
Gustavo Silva (M-19)
Gustavo Mantuan (M-31)
Du Queiroz (M-37)
Marcos Felipe (G-1)
Samuel Xavier (D-2)
David Braz (D-44)
Danilo Barcelos (D-14)
Yago Felipe (M-20)
Caio Paulista (F-70)
Raúl Bobadilla (F-19)
Luiz Henrique (F-34)
Pedro Rangel (G-22)
Jhon Arias (M-21)
Juan Cazares (M-11)
Matheus Martinelli (M-38)
Gustavo Apis (M-29)
Abel Hernández (F-32)
John Kennedy (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Corinthians vs Fluminense : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Corinthians vs Fluminense : Predictions
Why Corinthians Will Win
- Corinthians has a home team record of 4 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Corinthians has scored 16 out of their total 27 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Fluminense Will Win
- Fluminense has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Fluminense has scored 12 out of their total 24 goals as visitors with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Fluminense||Double chance : draw or Fluminense||Double chance : draw or Fluminense|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||53%||53%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.