Competition: World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 3
Kick Off: 01:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Costa Rica vs Jamaica. Costa Rica will host Jamaica at the Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica for the World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 3 match fixture.
Costa Rica vs Jamaica : Live Score And Statistics
Costa Rica Vs Jamaica. World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 3
01:00 , Thursday September 9 2021
Costa Rica 1
- J. Marin ( 3′ )
- S. Nicholson ( 47′ )
Second Half ends, with score Costa Rica 1, Jamaica 1
Gets Yellow Card Jamaica
Substitution 5 – R. Williams substitutes for S. Nicholson (Jamaica)
Substitution 4 – K. Waston substitutes for F. Calvo (Costa Rica)
B. Ruiz Gets Yellow Card Costa Rica
Substitution 4 – J. Watson substitutes for A. Grant (Jamaica)
Substitution 3 – L. Walker substitutes for T. Magee (Jamaica)
D. Lowe Gets Yellow Card Jamaica
Substitution 3 – D. Guzman substitutes for C. Borges (Costa Rica)
Substitution 2 – R. Matarrita substitutes for J. Brenes (Costa Rica)
Substitution 1 – R. Leal substitutes for J. Marin (Costa Rica)
Substitution 2 – B. Turgott substitutes for J. Flemmings (Jamaica)
Substitution 1 – J. East substitutes for C. Burke (Jamaica)
S. Nicholson had a Normal Goal Jamaica
C. Burke Gets Yellow Card Jamaica
J. Marin had a Normal Goal Costa Rica
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Costa Rica vs Jamaica : Livescore
Costa Rica vs Jamaica Prediction : Match Facts
- Costa Rica have played 2 matches are at position 7 with 1 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Mexico.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Jamaica have played 2 matches are at position 8 with 0 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Jamaica.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Costa Rica vs Jamaica : Head To Head
|Tuesday July 20 2021|
|Wednesday March 27 2019|
|Wednesday March 30 2016|
|Saturday March 26 2016|
|Thursday July 9 2015|
Costa Rica vs Jamaica : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Costa Rica vs Jamaica : Players News and Squads
Keylor Navas (G-1)
Ricardo Blanco (D-2)
Óscar Duarte (D-6)
Francisco Calvo (D-15)
Bryan Oviedo (D-8)
Jefferson Brenes (M-13)
Celso Borges (M-5)
Joel Campbell (M-12)
Bryan Ruiz (M-10)
Jimmy Marin (M-14)
Jonathan Moya (F-21)
Aaron Cruz (G-18)
Leonel Moreira (G-23)
Kendall Waston (D-19)
Juan Pablo Vargas (D-3)
Keysher Fuller (D-4)
Ronald Matarrita (D-22)
José Mora (M-7)
Kenneth Vargas (F-9)
Randall Leal (M-17)
David Guzmán (M-20)
Jewison Bennette (M-11)
Jurguens Montenegro (F-16)
Andre Blake (G-1)
Alvas Powell (D-5)
Adrian Mariappa (D-19)
Damion Lowe (D-17)
Kemar Lawrence (D-20)
Speedy Williams (M-22)
Anthony Grant (M-6)
Cory Burke (M-9)
Tyreek Magee (M-21)
Junior Flemmings (M-12)
Shamar Nicholson (F-11)
Dennis Taylor (G-23)
Dillon Barnes (G-13)
Oniel Fisher (D-8)
Javain Brown (D-3)
Je-Vaughn Watson (M-2)
Lamar Walker (M-18)
Ricardo Morris (M-4)
Peter-Lee Vassell (F-16)
Javon East (F-14)
Blair Turgott (F-15)
Norman Campbell (F-7)
Romario Williams (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Costa Rica vs Jamaica : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.83||3.40||4.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.83||3.35||4.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.80||3.50||4.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.85||3.52||4.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.85||3.40||4.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.83||3.40||4.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.82||3.30||4.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.83||3.57||4.68||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.89||3.30||3.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.87||3.52||4.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.83||3.40||4.33||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.82||3.30||4.30||Bet Here|
Costa Rica vs Jamaica : Predictions
Why Costa Rica Will Win
- Costa Rica has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Costa Rica has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Jamaica Will Win
- Jamaica has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Jamaica has scored 0 out of their total 1 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Costa Rica or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Costa Rica or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Costa Rica or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.