Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Salisbury Michael, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Coventry vs Cardiff. Coventry will host Cardiff at the The Coventry Building Society Arena for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Coventry vs Cardiff : Live Score And Statistics
Coventry Vs Cardiff. England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
18:45 , Wednesday September 15 2021
- V. Gyokeres ( 15′ )
Match ends, Coventry 1, Cardiff 0
Second Half ends, with score Coventry 1, Cardiff 0
F. Dabo Gets Red Card Coventry
G. Hamer Gets Yellow Card Coventry
Substitution 3 – K. Evans substitutes for W. Vaulks (Cardiff)
Substitution 2 – M. Godden substitutes for M. Waghorn (Coventry)
T. Kane Gets Yellow Card Coventry
Substitution 1 – T. Kane substitutes for I. Maatsen (Coventry)
K. Moore Gets Yellow Card Cardiff
Substitution 2 – J. Collins substitutes for M. Harris (Cardiff)
Substitution 1 – S. Bowen substitutes for R. Colwill (Cardiff)
V. Gyokeres had a Normal Goal Coventry
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Coventry vs Cardiff : Livescore
Coventry vs Cardiff Prediction : Match Facts
- Coventry have played 6 matches are at position 6 with 12 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 4 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Middlesbrough.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Cardiff have played 5 matches are at position 10 with 8 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Cardiff.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Coventry vs Cardiff : Head To Head
|Saturday February 13 2021|
|Wednesday November 25 2020|
|Wednesday August 13 2014|
|Wednesday March 21 2012|
|Tuesday November 22 2011|
Coventry vs Cardiff : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Coventry vs Cardiff : Players News and Squads
Simon Moore (G-1)
Dominic Hyam (D-15)
Kyle McFadzean (D-5)
Jake Clarke-Salter (D-3)
Fankaty Dabo (M-23)
Jamie Allen (M-8)
Gustavo Hamer (M-38)
Ian Maatsen (M-18)
Callum O’Hare (F-10)
Martyn Waghorn (F-9)
Viktor Gyökeres (F-17)
Ben Wilson (G-13)
Todd Kane (D-20)
Michael Rose (D-4)
Ben Sheaf (M-14)
Jodi Jones (F-7)
Matt Godden (F-24)
Tyler Walker (F-19)
Dillon Phillips (G-1)
Perry Ng (D-38)
Sean Morrison (D-4)
Aden Flint (D-5)
Curtis Nelson (D-16)
Joel Bagan (D-3)
Rubin Colwill (M-27)
Marlon Pack (M-21)
Will Vaulks (M-6)
Mark Harris (M-29)
Kieffer Moore (F-10)
Alex Smithies (G-25)
Mark McGuinness (D-2)
Ciaron Brown (D-30)
Kieron Evans (M-36)
Thomas Sang (D-28)
Sam Bowen (M-37)
James Collins (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Coventry vs Cardiff : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.19||3.42||3.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.18||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.21||3.42||3.44||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.18||3.28||3.37||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.21||3.15||3.20||Bet Here|
Coventry vs Cardiff : Predictions
Why Coventry Will Win
- Coventry has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Coventry has scored 6 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cardiff Will Win
- Cardiff has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Cardiff has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Cardiff||Double chance : draw or Cardiff||Double chance : draw or Cardiff|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||57%||57%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.