Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: J. Oldham
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Crawley Town vs Exeter City. Crawley Town will host Exeter City at the The People’s Pension Stadium for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Crawley Town vs Exeter City : Live Score And Statistics
Crawley Town Vs Exeter City. England League Two Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
Crawley Town 1
Exeter City 3
Match ends, Crawley Town 1, Exeter City 3
Second Half ends, with score Crawley Town 1, Exeter City 3
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Crawley Town vs Exeter City : Livescore
Crawley Town vs Exeter City Prediction : Match Facts
- Crawley Town have played 11 matches are at position 9 with 17 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Crawley Town.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Exeter City have played 11 matches are at position 10 with 16 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 3 times drawn 7 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDDWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Stevenage.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
|Crawley Town||Exeter City|
Crawley Town vs Exeter City : Head To Head
|Saturday February 27 2021|
|Tuesday October 20 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Saturday November 23 2019|
|Friday April 19 2019|
|Tuesday October 23 2018|
|Saturday April 21 2018|
|Tuesday November 21 2017|
|Tuesday February 28 2017|
|Tuesday August 16 2016|
Crawley Town vs Exeter City : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Crawley Town vs Exeter City : Players News and Squads
Glenn Morris (G-1)
George Francomb (D-4)
Tom Dallison (D-6)
Tony Craig (D-5)
Nick Tsaroulla (D-25)
Jake Hessenthaler (M-39)
Jack Payne (M-28)
Jack Powell (M-8)
Tom Nichols (M-9)
Ashley Nadesan (F-10)
Kwesi Appiah (F-21)
Dion Henry (G-38)
Joel Lynch (D-37)
Will Ferry (M-18)
Amrit Bansal-McNulty (M-30)
Mark Marshall (M-45)
Sam Ashford (F-23)
Cameron Dawson (G-1)
Pierce Sweeney (D-26)
George Ray (D-5)
Alex Hartridge (D-34)
Josh Key (M-12)
Archie Collins (M-8)
Nigel Atangana (M-4)
Jake Caprice (M-2)
Matt Jay (F-7)
Kyle Taylor (F-17)
Sam Nombe (F-10)
Scott P. Brown (G-40)
Jonathan Grounds (D-27)
Colin Daniel (D-23)
Josh Coley (M-31)
Owura Edwards (F-30)
Timothée Dieng (M-14)
Pádraig Amond (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Crawley Town vs Exeter City : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Crawley Town vs Exeter City : Predictions
Why Crawley Town Will Win
- Crawley Town has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Crawley Town has scored 8 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Exeter City Will Win
- Exeter City has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Exeter City has scored 8 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Crawley Town||Draw||Exeter City|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Exeter City||Double chance : draw or Exeter City||Double chance : draw or Exeter City|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||53%||53%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.