Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 2
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: D. Drysdale
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town. Crawley Town will host Harrogate Town at the The People’s Pension Stadium for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 2 match fixture.
Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town : Live Score And Statistics
Crawley Town Vs Harrogate Town. England League Two Regular Season – Round 2
18:45 , Tuesday September 21 2021
Crawley Town 2
- J. Lynch ( 42′ )
- S. Ashford ( 45′ )
Harrogate Town 2
- L. Armstrong ( 2′ )
- A. Davies ( 53′ )
Match ends, Crawley Town 2, Harrogate Town 2
Second Half ends, with score Crawley Town 2, Harrogate Town 2
T. Nichols Gets Yellow Card Crawley Town
Substitution 3 – M. Marshall substitutes for S. Ashford (Crawley Town)
C. Hall Gets Yellow Card Harrogate Town
A. Nadesan Gets Red Card Crawley Town
W. Burrell Gets Yellow Card Harrogate Town
J. Powell Gets Yellow Card Crawley Town
A. Davies had a Own Goal Harrogate Town
Substitution 2 – A. Nadesan substitutes for J. Lynch (Crawley Town)
S. Ashford had a Normal Goal Crawley Town
J. Lynch had a Normal Goal Crawley Town
Substitution 1 – A. Davies substitutes for G. Francomb (Crawley Town)
L. Armstrong had a Normal Goal Harrogate Town
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town : Livescore
Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town Prediction : Match Facts
- Crawley Town have played 6 matches are at position 20 with 7 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Carlisle.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Harrogate Town have played 6 matches are at position 2 with 14 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Harrogate Town.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
|Crawley Town||Harrogate Town|
Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town : Head To Head
|Saturday February 6 2021|
|Saturday November 14 2020|
Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town : Players News and Squads
Glenn Morris (G-1)
George Francomb (D-4)
Tom Dallison (D-6)
Joel Lynch (D-37)
Nick Tsaroulla (D-25)
Jack Powell (M-8)
Jake Hessenthaler (M-39)
Jack Payne (M-28)
Will Ferry (M-18)
Sam Ashford (F-23)
Tom Nichols (F-9)
Alfie Jones (G-31)
Archie Davies (D-2)
Mark Marshall (M-45)
Rafiq Khaleel (M-27)
Amrit Bansal-McNulty (M-30)
Ashley Nadesan (F-10)
Kwesi Appiah (F-21)
Mark Oxley (G-1)
Ryan Fallowfield (D-2)
Rory McArdle (D-23)
Connor Hall (D-20)
Warren Burrell (D-6)
George Thomson (M-7)
Josh Falkingham (M-4)
Lloyd Kerry (M-17)
Simon Power (M-30)
Luke Armstrong (F-29)
Jack Muldoon (F-18)
Joe Cracknell (G-13)
Will Smith (D-5)
Nathan Sheron (D-14)
Danilo Orsi-Dadomo (F-11)
Aaron Martin (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.75||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||3.25||2.62||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.88||3.24||2.71||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.75||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.80||3.29||2.61||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.59||3.05||2.59||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.88||3.24||2.71||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.20||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.68||3.20||2.61||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.60||3.05||2.58||Bet Here|
Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town : Predictions
Why Crawley Town Will Win
- Crawley Town has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Crawley Town has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Harrogate Town Will Win
- Harrogate Town has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Harrogate Town has scored 8 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Crawley Town||Draw||Harrogate Town|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Harrogate Town||Double chance : draw or Harrogate Town||Double chance : draw or Harrogate Town|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||24%||24%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.