Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 24
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Vasco DA Gama
CRB vs Vasco DA Gama. CRB will host Vasco DA Gama at the EstÃ¡dio Rei PelÃ© for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 24 match fixture.
CRB vs Vasco DA Gama : Live Score And Statistics
CRB Vs Vasco DA Gama. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 24
22:00 , Thursday September 16 2021
- R. Bressan ( 90′ )
Vasco DA Gama 1
- G. Cano ( 45′ )
Second Half ends, with score CRB 1, Vasco DA Gama 1
Junior Brandao Gets Yellow Card CRB
Zeca Gets Yellow Card Vasco DA Gama
R. Bressan had a Normal Goal CRB
G. Romao Gets Yellow Card CRB
Substitution 4 – C. Lopes substitutes for Andrey (Vasco DA Gama)
Substitution 3 – L. Figueiredo substitutes for Nene (Vasco DA Gama)
Substitution 2 – Pec Gabriel substitutes for Morato (Vasco DA Gama)
Substitution 1 – Gomes Bruno substitutes for L. Jaba (Vasco DA Gama)
Substitution 5 – A. Farias substitutes for Jaja (CRB)
Substitution 4 – R. Bressan substitutes for D. Torres (CRB)
Substitution 3 – Junior Brandao substitutes for N. Careca (CRB)
Substitution 2 – Jean Patrick substitutes for Wesley (CRB)
Substitution 1 – Celsinho substitutes for Reginaldo (CRB)
G. Cano had a Normal Goal Vasco DA Gama
Reginaldo Gets Yellow Card CRB
Andrey Gets Yellow Card Vasco DA Gama
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
CRB vs Vasco DA Gama : Livescore
CRB vs Vasco DA Gama Prediction : Match Facts
- CRB have played 23 matches are at position 4 with 40 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 11 times drawn 7 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Goias.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
- Vasco DA Gama have played 23 matches are at position 10 with 32 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 9 times drawn 5 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Avai.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 27 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|CRB||Vasco DA Gama|
CRB vs Vasco DA Gama : Head To Head
|Saturday June 19 2021|
|Vasco DA Gama||
|Saturday October 15 2016|
|Vasco DA Gama||
|Saturday June 25 2016|
|Vasco DA Gama|
|Wednesday May 18 2016|
|Vasco DA Gama||
|Thursday May 12 2016|
|Vasco DA Gama|
CRB vs Vasco DA Gama : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Vasco DA Gama||23||9||5||9||27||27||0||32||LDWLL|
|19||Brasil DE Pelotas||23||2||10||11||14||25||-11||16||DDDDL|
CRB vs Vasco DA Gama : Players News and Squads
Vasco DA Gama
Diogo Silva (G-12)
Ewerton Páscoa (D-3)
Guilherme Romão (D-6)
Marthã Fernando (M-5)
Pablo Dyego (M-7)
Diego Torres (M-10)
Nicolas Careca (F-9)
Matheus Miguel (D-13)
Alexandre Melo (D-14)
Carlos Jatobá (M-16)
Emerson Negueba (M-24)
Renan Bressan (M-17)
Jean Patrick (M-22)
Alisson Farias (M-19)
Junior Brandão (F-21)
Léo Matos (D-3)
Ricardo Graça (D-36)
Leandro Castán (D-5)
Marquinhos Gabriel (M-31)
Léo Jabá (M-7)
Germán Cano (F-14)
Caio Lopes (M-16)
Matías Galarza (M-19)
Bruno Gomes (M-23)
Jhon Sánchez (M-25)
Gabriel Pec (M-11)
Martin Sarrafiore (M-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
CRB vs Vasco DA Gama : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.00||3.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.51||3.04||3.04||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.28||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.44||2.92||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.60||2.95||3.12||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.60||2.83||2.76||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.53||3.04||3.04||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||2.88||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||2.80||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.44||2.75||2.89||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.28||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.44||2.85||2.95||Bet Here|
CRB vs Vasco DA Gama : Predictions
Why CRB Will Win
- CRB has a home team record of 5 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- CRB has scored 16 out of their total 32 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Vasco DA Gama Will Win
- Vasco DA Gama has an away team record of 7 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Vasco DA Gama has scored 17 out of their total 27 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||CRB||Draw||Vasco DA Gama|
|Advice||Double chance : CRB or draw||Double chance : CRB or draw||Double chance : CRB or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||68%||68%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.