Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 14:15
Referee: Daniele Paterna, Italy
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Cremonese vs Cittadella. Cremonese will host Cittadella at the Stadio Giovanni Zini for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Cremonese vs Cittadella : Live Score And Statistics
Cremonese Vs Cittadella. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 3
14:15 , Sunday September 12 2021
- C. Buonaiuto ( 21′ )
- L. Vido ( 74′ )
Match ends, Cremonese 2, Cittadella 0
Second Half ends, with score Cremonese 2, Cittadella 0
M. Tounkara Gets Yellow Card Cittadella
Substitution 5 – A. Crescenzi substitutes for E. Valeri (Cremonese)
Substitution 4 – D. Mazzocco substitutes for N. Pavan (Cittadella)
Substitution 3 – G. Beretta substitutes for O. Okwonkwo (Cittadella)
L. Vido had a Normal Goal Cremonese
Substitution 4 – L. Vido substitutes for G. Gaetano (Cremonese)
Substitution 3 – L. Zanimacchia substitutes for C. Buonaiuto (Cremonese)
Substitution 2 – M. Tounkara substitutes for T. Cassandro (Cittadella)
Substitution 1 – C. D’Urso substitutes for M. Antonucci (Cittadella)
J. Baez Gets Red Card Cremonese
J. Baez Gets Yellow Card Cremonese
Substitution 2 – N. Fagioli substitutes for P. Bartolomei (Cremonese)
Substitution 1 – D. Ciofani substitutes for S. Di Carmine (Cremonese)
J. Baez Gets Yellow Card Cremonese
D. Adorni Gets Yellow Card Cittadella
C. Buonaiuto had a Normal Goal Cremonese
C. Okoli Gets Yellow Card Cremonese
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cremonese vs Cittadella : Livescore
Cremonese vs Cittadella Prediction : Match Facts
- Cremonese have played 2 matches are at position 10 with 3 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Cremonese.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Cittadella have played 2 matches are at position 2 with 6 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 2 result against Cittadella.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Cremonese vs Cittadella : Head To Head
|Sunday January 31 2021|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Sunday October 6 2019|
|Monday April 22 2019|
|Sunday December 9 2018|
|Saturday March 10 2018|
|Saturday October 14 2017|
|Sunday August 7 2016|
Cremonese vs Cittadella : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Cremonese vs Cittadella : Players News and Squads
Marco Carnesecchi (G-12)
Leonardo Sernicola (D-17)
Matteo Bianchetti (D-15)
Caleb Okoli (D-55)
Emanuele Valeri (D-3)
Paolo Bartolomei (M-16)
Michele Castagnetti (M-19)
Jaime Báez (M-7)
Gianluca Gaetano (M-70)
Cristian Buonaiuto (M-10)
Samuel Di Carmine (F-29)
Mouhamadou Fallou Mbacke Sarr (G-45)
Christian Dalle Mura (D-32)
Alessandro Fiordaliso (D-2)
Alessandro Crescenzi (D-23)
Andrea Meroni (D-13)
Nicolò Fagioli (M-21)
Riccardo Collodel (M-5)
Filippo Nardi (M-8)
Luca Zanimacchia (F-98)
Luca Vido (F-18)
Daniel Ciofani (F-9)
Elhan Kastrati (G-36)
Tommaso Cassandro (D-84)
Domenico Frare (D-15)
Davide Adorni (D-5)
Amedeo Benedetti (D-3)
Alessio Vita (M-16)
Nicola Pavan (M-26)
Andrea Danzi (M-72)
Mirko Antonucci (M-48)
Orji Okwonkwo (F-22)
Enrico Baldini (F-92)
Luca Maniero (G-77)
Vincenzo Ciriello (D-19)
Daniele Donnarumma (M-17)
Romano Perticone (D-2)
Valerio Mastrantonio (M-29)
Christian D’Urso (M-10)
Simone Branca (M-23)
Davide Mazzocco (M-8)
Simone Icardi (M-24)
Luigi Cuppone (F-7)
Mamadou Tounkara (F-9)
Giacomo Beretta (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cremonese vs Cittadella : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.20||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.05||3.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.40||3.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.29||3.14||3.40||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.05||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.21||3.05||3.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.27||3.12||3.67||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.27||3.05||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.31||3.14||3.40||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.25||2.85||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.24||3.08||3.48||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.05||3.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.28||3.15||3.10||Bet Here|
Cremonese vs Cittadella : Predictions
Why Cremonese Will Win
- Cremonese has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cremonese has scored 3 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cittadella Will Win
- Cittadella has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Cittadella has scored 5 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Cittadella||Double chance : draw or Cittadella||Double chance : draw or Cittadella|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.