Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: P. Howard
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Crewe vs Morecambe. Crewe will host Morecambe at the Mornflake Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Crewe vs Morecambe : Live Score And Statistics
Crewe Vs Morecambe. England League One Regular Season – Round 6
18:45 , Tuesday September 21 2021
- M. Mandron ( 49′ )
- A. Phillips ( 8′ )
- A. Gnahoua ( 28′ )
- A. Gnahoua ( 85′ )
Match ends, Crewe 1, Morecambe 3
Second Half ends, with score Crewe 1, Morecambe 3
A. Gnahoua had a Normal Goal Morecambe
Substitution 2 – O. Finney substitutes for C. Ainley (Crewe)
C. Stockton Gets Yellow Card Morecambe
S. McLoughlin Gets Yellow Card Morecambe
Substitution 1 – C. Porter substitutes for S. Kashket (Crewe)
Substitution 3 – A. McCalmont substitutes for A. Phillips (Morecambe)
Substitution 2 – L. Gibson substitutes for W. McDonald (Morecambe)
Substitution 1 – R. McLaughlin substitutes for R. Cooney (Morecambe)
M. Mandron had a Normal Goal Crewe
R. Cooney Gets Yellow Card Morecambe
A. Gnahoua had a Normal Goal Morecambe
A. Phillips had a Normal Goal Morecambe
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Crewe vs Morecambe : Livescore
Crewe vs Morecambe Prediction : Match Facts
- Crewe have played 5 matches are at position 23 with 1 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Crewe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Morecambe have played 5 matches are at position 14 with 7 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Morecambe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Crewe vs Morecambe : Head To Head
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Saturday November 23 2019|
|Saturday January 5 2019|
|Saturday August 4 2018|
|Saturday April 21 2018|
|Tuesday November 21 2017|
|Monday January 2 2017|
|Tuesday November 22 2016|
|Monday January 2 2012|
|Saturday November 19 2011|
Crewe vs Morecambe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||Milton Keynes Dons||5||2||2||1||10||8||2||8||WDWLD|
Crewe vs Morecambe : Players News and Squads
Will Jääskeläinen (G-1)
Kayne Ramsay (D-2)
Donervon Daniels (D-21)
Terell Thomas (D-5)
Rio Adebisi (D-3)
Josh Lundstram (M-20)
Scott Robertson (M-35)
Callum Ainley (M-11)
Scott Kashket (F-36)
Mikael Mandron (F-12)
J’Neil Lloyd Bennett (F-37)
Dave Richards (G-31)
Billy Sass-Davies (D-22)
Callum McFadzean (D-15)
Luke Offord (D-6)
Madger Gomes (M-17)
Oliver Finney (M-14)
Chris Porter (F-9)
Kyle Letheren (G-1)
Ryan Cooney (D-21)
Scott Wootton (D-31)
Anthony O’Connor (D-4)
Greg Leigh (D-3)
Adam Phillips (M-18)
Toumani Diagouraga (M-8)
Shane McLoughlin (M-19)
Arthur Gnahoua (F-24)
Cole Stockton (F-9)
Wesley McDonald (F-7)
Jökull Andrésson (G-20)
Ryan McLaughlin (D-2)
Liam Gibson (D-22)
Ryan Delaney (D-15)
Alfie McCalmont (M-25)
Josh McPake (F-11)
Callum Jones (M-6)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Crewe vs Morecambe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|UnibetMore Odds||2.30||3.15||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.22||3.00||3.17||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.28||3.12||3.22||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.30||3.15||3.20||Bet Here|
Crewe vs Morecambe : Predictions
Why Crewe Will Win
- Crewe has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Crewe has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Morecambe Will Win
- Morecambe has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Morecambe has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Morecambe||Double chance : draw or Morecambe||Double chance : draw or Morecambe|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.