Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 30
Kick Off: 00:30
Referee: Denis Ribeiro Serafim
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Cruzeiro vs Botafogo. Cruzeiro will host Botafogo at the EstÃ¡dio Raimundo Sampaio for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 30 match fixture.
Cruzeiro vs Botafogo : Live Score And Statistics
Cruzeiro Vs Botafogo. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 30
00:30 , Wednesday October 13 2021
Second Half ends, with score Cruzeiro 0, Botafogo 0
Carlinhos Gets Yellow Card Botafogo
Substitution 4 – R. Moura substitutes for R. Navarro (Botafogo)
Substitution 5 – Marco Antonio substitutes for I. T. Nascimento Rodrigues (Cruzeiro)
Substitution 3 – Henrique Luiz substitutes for Chayene (Botafogo)
Substitution 4 – Marco Antonio substitutes for A. F. dos Santos da Silva (Cruzeiro)
Substitution 3 – Claudinho substitutes for Giovanni (Cruzeiro)
A. F. dos Santos da Silva Gets Yellow Card Cruzeiro
Substitution 2 – Carlinhos substitutes for Jonathan (Botafogo)
E. Schroeder Brock Gets Yellow Card Cruzeiro
Substitution 2 – V. H. Roque Ferreira substitutes for Bruno Jose (Cruzeiro)
Substitution 1 – R. Sobis substitutes for Vitor (Cruzeiro)
Substitution 1 – D. Goncalves substitutes for Marco Antonio (Botafogo)
J. Carli Gets Yellow Card Botafogo
Giovanni Gets Yellow Card Cruzeiro
Fabio Gets Yellow Card Cruzeiro
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cruzeiro vs Botafogo : Livescore
Cruzeiro vs Botafogo Prediction : Match Facts
- Cruzeiro have played 29 matches are at position 12 with 38 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 8 times drawn 14 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WWDLD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Cruzeiro.
- So far in the season , they have scored 36 goals (GF) conceded 35 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Botafogo have played 29 matches are at position 2 with 51 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 15 times drawn 6 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Botafogo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 42 goals (GF) conceded 27 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 15 goals (GD).
Cruzeiro vs Botafogo : Head To Head
|Saturday July 10 2021|
|Friday November 1 2019|
|Sunday July 14 2019|
|Wednesday September 5 2018|
|Sunday May 6 2018|
|Sunday December 3 2017|
|Sunday August 6 2017|
|Thursday September 22 2016|
|Sunday September 11 2016|
|Thursday September 1 2016|
Cruzeiro vs Botafogo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Vasco DA Gama||29||12||7||10||34||31||3||43||LWWWD|
|20||Brasil DE Pelotas||29||3||10||16||16||33||-17||19||WLLLL|
Cruzeiro vs Botafogo : Players News and Squads
Léo Santos (D-25)
Eduardo Brock (D-14)
Matheus Pereira (D-6)
Vitor Leque (M-29)
Bruno José (M-16)
Lucas França (G-12)
Raúl Cáceres (D-2)
Jean Victor (D-36)
Marco Antonio (M-20)
Rafael Sóbis (F-10)
Felipe Augusto (F-22)
Vitor Roque (F-39)
Diego Loureiro (G-29)
Joel Carli (D-3)
Pedro Castro (M-33)
Marco Antônio (M-70)
Rafael Navarro (F-99)
Douglas Borges (G-22)
Daniel Borges (D-20)
Luiz Henrique (M-88)
Diego Gonçalves (M-11)
Matheus Frizzo (M-45)
Luís Oyama (M-5)
Rafael Moura (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cruzeiro vs Botafogo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||2.95||2.95||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.47||3.10||3.02||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.51||3.07||3.12||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.45||2.95||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.49||3.10||3.02||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.50||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||2.85||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.38||2.86||2.86||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.54||3.00||2.68||Bet Here|
Cruzeiro vs Botafogo : Predictions
Why Cruzeiro Will Win
- Cruzeiro has a home team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cruzeiro has scored 20 out of their total 36 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Botafogo Will Win
- Botafogo has an away team record of 12 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Botafogo has scored 31 out of their total 42 goals as visitors with average of 2.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Cruzeiro or draw||Double chance : Cruzeiro or draw||Double chance : Cruzeiro or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||53%||53%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.