Competition: Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Horia Gabriel Mladinovici, Romania
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
CS Mioveni vs Chindia Targoviste. CS Mioveni will host Chindia Targoviste at the Stadionul OrÄÅenesc for the Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
CS Mioveni vs Chindia Targoviste : Live Score And Statistics
CS Mioveni Vs Chindia Targoviste. Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 8
15:00 , Friday September 10 2021
CS Mioveni 0
Chindia Targoviste 1
- D. Popadiuc ( 6′ )
Match ends, CS Mioveni 0, Chindia Targoviste 1
Second Half ends, with score CS Mioveni 0, Chindia Targoviste 1
M. Kocic Gets Yellow Card Chindia Targoviste
Substitution 4 – L. Corbu substitutes for D. Popadiuc (Chindia Targoviste)
Substitution 4 – S. Veres substitutes for A. Panait (CS Mioveni)
Substitution 3 – D. Toma substitutes for L. Dumitriu (CS Mioveni)
Substitution 3 – M. Kocic substitutes for D. Florea (Chindia Targoviste)
Substitution 2 – A. Serban substitutes for M. Serban (Chindia Targoviste)
Substitution 2 – V. Cosereanu substitutes for A. Cristea (CS Mioveni)
Substitution 1 – N. Baxevanos substitutes for C. Dinu (Chindia Targoviste)
C. Dinu Gets Yellow Card Chindia Targoviste
Substitution 1 – M. Sanoh substitutes for Garutti (CS Mioveni)
A. Cristea Gets Yellow Card CS Mioveni
M. Serban Gets Yellow Card Chindia Targoviste
D. Popadiuc had a Normal Goal Chindia Targoviste
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
CS Mioveni vs Chindia Targoviste : Livescore
CS Mioveni vs Chindia Targoviste Prediction : Match Facts
- CS Mioveni have played 7 matches are at position 7 with 10 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against CS Mioveni.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Chindia Targoviste have played 7 matches are at position 13 with 6 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDDWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against FC Voluntari.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
|CS Mioveni||Chindia Targoviste|
CS Mioveni vs Chindia Targoviste : Head To Head
|Wednesday August 12 2020|
|Sunday August 9 2020|
|Friday March 15 2019|
|Friday September 7 2018|
|Tuesday May 8 2018|
|Sunday October 29 2017|
|Friday April 7 2017|
|Sunday September 25 2016|
CS Mioveni vs Chindia Targoviste : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||CFR 1907 Cluj||7||7||0||0||13||4||9||21||WWWWW|
|6||CS Universitatea Craiova||7||4||0||3||9||8||1||12||WWLWL|
|10||U Craiova 1948||7||2||2||3||7||8||-1||8||DLDWL|
|12||Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe||7||1||3||3||6||8||-2||6||DDLLL|
|15||GAZ Metan Medias||7||1||1||5||4||9||-5||4||LLLLD|
CS Mioveni vs Chindia Targoviste : Players News and Squads
Răzvan Ducan (G-68)
Guilherme Garutti (D-27)
Alexandru Iacob (D-14)
Adrian Scarlatache (D-15)
Ionut Laurentiu Radescu (M-16)
Mihai Andrei Panait (M-23)
Lucian Dumitriu (M-11)
Daniel Şerbănică (D-30)
Bogdan Rusu (F-90)
Andrei Cristea (F-17)
Alexandru Buziuc (F-20)
Iustin Popescu (G-22)
Ionuț Balaur (D-25)
Ionut Burnea (D-6)
Valentin Cosereanu (M-10)
Emanuel Dat (M-80)
Dorinel Oancea (M-26)
Moussa Sanoh (M-24)
Daniel Marian Toma (M-7)
Veres Szilard (M-8)
Cătălin Căbuz (G-33)
Tiberiu Căpuşă (D-98)
Daniel Celea (D-5)
Paul Iacob (M-6)
Cornel Dinu (D-15)
Marco Dulca (M-8)
Doru Popadiuc (M-59)
Daniel Popa (F-19)
Marian Şerban (M-17)
Cristian Neguț (F-10)
Daniel Florea (F-11)
Dinu Moldovan (G-1)
Nikolaos Baxevanos (D-3)
Laurențiu Corbu (D-7)
Simo Roumpoulakou (D-20)
Mikael Cantave (M-91)
Milan Kocić (M-23)
Andrei Serban (M-77)
Cristian Cherchez (F-13)
Alexandru Daniel Jipa (-97)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
CS Mioveni vs Chindia Targoviste : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||2.85||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||2.75||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||2.70||2.87||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.66||2.97||2.89||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||2.75||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||2.85||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.57||2.79||2.69||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.80||2.86||3.02||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.56||2.78||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.66||2.97||2.89||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||2.75||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||2.60||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.70||2.80||2.91||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||2.75||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.58||2.75||2.71||Bet Here|
CS Mioveni vs Chindia Targoviste : Predictions
Why CS Mioveni Will Win
- CS Mioveni has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- CS Mioveni has scored 1 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 0.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Chindia Targoviste Will Win
- Chindia Targoviste has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Chindia Targoviste has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||CS Mioveni||Draw||Chindia Targoviste|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : CS Mioveni or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : CS Mioveni or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : CS Mioveni or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||49%||49%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.