Competition: Bulgaria A PFG Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Stanimir Trenchev, Bulgaria
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
CSKA 1948 vs Beroe. CSKA 1948 will host Beroe at the Stadion Vasil Levski for the Bulgaria A PFG Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
CSKA 1948 vs Beroe : Live Score And Statistics
CSKA 1948 Vs Beroe. Bulgaria A PFG Regular Season – Round 11
17:00 , Monday October 18 2021
CSKA 1948 1
- I. Chochev ( 71′ )
Match ends, CSKA 1948 1, Beroe 0
Second Half ends, with score CSKA 1948 1, Beroe 0
Substitution 4 – G. Angelov substitutes for G. Ivanov (CSKA 1948)
Substitution 4 – Kukula substitutes for A. Fall (Beroe)
Substitution 3 – K. Hadzhiev substitutes for S. Yusein (Beroe)
Substitution 3 – M. Topuzov substitutes for K. Stoyanov (CSKA 1948)
Substitution 2 – I. Klimentov substitutes for A. Bastunov (CSKA 1948)
I. Chochev had a Penalty CSKA 1948
O. Sako Gets Red Card Beroe
Substitution 1 – V. Yoskov substitutes for D. Angelov (CSKA 1948)
Substitution 2 – I. Stefanov substitutes for O. Camara (Beroe)
Substitution 1 – O. Camara substitutes for D. Genov (Beroe)
G. Rusev Gets Yellow Card CSKA 1948
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
CSKA 1948 vs Beroe : Livescore
CSKA 1948 vs Beroe Prediction : Match Facts
- CSKA 1948 have played 10 matches are at position 10 with 8 points in the 2021 A PFG.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against CSKA 1948.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Beroe have played 10 matches are at position 6 with 16 points in the 2021 A PFG.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Beroe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
CSKA 1948 vs Beroe : Head To Head
|Sunday May 16 2021|
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Monday August 17 2020|
|Saturday July 25 2020|
|Tuesday December 3 2019|
CSKA 1948 vs Beroe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|5||Cherno More Varna||10||4||4||2||13||8||5||16||WDDLL|
CSKA 1948 vs Beroe : Players News and Squads
Daniel Naumov (G-29)
Lazar Marin (M-24)
Simeon Petrov (D-87)
Dimitar Pirgov (D-3)
Deyan Lozev (M-6)
Ivajlo Chochev (M-18)
Galin Ivanov (M-33)
Krum Stoyanov (D-77)
Angel Bastunov (F-20)
Georgi Rusev (F-10)
Denislav Angelov (F-9)
Dimitar Todorov (G-1)
Georgi Angelov (M-25)
Stelian Plamenov Dobrev (M-61)
Vladimir Gogov (M-64)
Ivaylo Klimentov (M-8)
Mario Topuzov (M-7)
Valentin Yoskov (F-98)
Gennadiy Ganev (G-33)
Steve Furtado (D-20)
Oumar Sako (D-5)
Aleksandar Tsvetkov (M-6)
Aleksandar Vasilev (D-19)
Reyan Daskalov (M-17)
Daniel Genov (F-10)
Aboubacar Toungara (M-27)
Serkan Ussein (M-30)
Keelan Lebon (M-21)
Alioune Fall (F-11)
Nordin Bakker (G-1)
Dzuniet Ali (D-2)
Kamen Hadzhiev (D-26)
Hristo Mitev (D-4)
Iliyan Stefanov (M-8)
Oumar Camara (F-99)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
CSKA 1948 vs Beroe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.58||3.20||2.63||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.65||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.58||3.20||2.63||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.48||3.07||2.63||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.63||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.44||3.00||2.65||Bet Here|
CSKA 1948 vs Beroe : Predictions
Why CSKA 1948 Will Win
- CSKA 1948 has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- CSKA 1948 has scored 11 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 2.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Beroe Will Win
- Beroe has an away team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Beroe has scored 5 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : CSKA 1948 or draw||Double chance : CSKA 1948 or draw||Double chance : CSKA 1948 or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.