Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 19
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Bruno Arleu de Araujo, Brazil
Status: Second Half 2 – 1
2 – 1
Cuiaba vs Santos. Cuiaba will host Santos at the Arena Pantanal for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 19 match fixture.
Cuiaba vs Santos : Live Score And Statistics
Cuiaba Vs Santos. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 19
00:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
- J. Cafu ( 4′ )
- Elton ( 88′ )
- G. Pirani ( 64′ )
Second Half ends, with score Cuiaba 2, Santos 1
Elton Gets Yellow Card Cuiaba
Elton had a Normal Goal Cuiaba
Substitution 5 – I. J. da Silva Rabelo substitutes for Camacho (Santos)
Substitution 4 – M. Leonardo substitutes for L. Baptistao (Santos)
Yuri Gets Yellow Card Cuiaba
M. Guilherme Gets Yellow Card Santos
Substitution 5 – Uillian substitutes for Camilo (Cuiaba)
Substitution 4 – Yuri substitutes for Auremir (Cuiaba)
G. Pirani had a Normal Goal Santos
Substitution 3 – G. Pato substitutes for J. Cafu (Cuiaba)
Substitution 2 – Elton substitutes for Jenison (Cuiaba)
Substitution 3 – Danilo substitutes for R. Reis (Santos)
Substitution 1 – F. Marques substitutes for Y. Cabrera (Cuiaba)
Substitution 2 – Moraes substitutes for Felipe Jonatan (Santos)
Substitution 1 – L. Braga substitutes for J. Mota (Santos)
Camilo Gets Yellow Card Cuiaba
J. Cafu had a Normal Goal Cuiaba
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cuiaba vs Santos : Livescore
Cuiaba vs Santos Prediction : Match Facts
- Cuiaba have played 18 matches are at position 15 with 21 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 4 times drawn 9 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Cuiaba.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Santos have played 18 matches are at position 11 with 22 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 5 times drawn 7 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against Santos.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Cuiaba vs Santos : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Cuiaba vs Santos : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Cuiaba vs Santos : Players News and Squads
João Lucas (D-2)
Yesus Cabrera (M-11)
Jonathan Cafú (M-7)
João Carlos (G-12)
Lucas Hernández (D-16)
Anderson Conceição (D-14)
Lucas Ramon (D-13)
Danilo Gomes (M-21)
Uillian Correia (M-17)
Felipe Marques (F-23)
Guilherme Pato (F-20)
João Paulo (G-34)
Wagner Leonardo (M-14)
Felipe Jonatan (D-3)
Carlos Sánchez (M-7)
Guilherme Camacho (D-29)
Jean Mota (M-41)
Marcos Guilherme (F-23)
Léo Baptistão (F-9)
Gabriel Pirani (F-20)
Danilo Boza (D-22)
Vinicius Zanocelo (M-25)
Luiz Henrique (M-47)
Augusto Galván (M-18)
Lucas Braga (M-30)
Bruno Marques (F-19)
Marcos Leonardo (F-36)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cuiaba vs Santos : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||2.95||2.90||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.61||3.18||2.85||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.05||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.68||3.17||2.86||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.57||2.98||2.82||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||3.18||2.85||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||2.95||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||2.80||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.58||3.17||2.81||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.05||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
Cuiaba vs Santos : Predictions
Why Cuiaba Will Win
- Cuiaba has a home team record of 2 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cuiaba has scored 9 out of their total 17 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Santos Will Win
- Santos has an away team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Santos has scored 11 out of their total 19 goals at away with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Cuiaba or draw||Double chance : Cuiaba or draw||Double chance : Cuiaba or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.