Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Leandro Pedro Vuaden, Brazil
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife. Cuiaba will host Sport Recife at the Arena Pantanal for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26 match fixture.
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife : Live Score And Statistics
Cuiaba Vs Sport Recife. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 26
22:00 , Thursday October 14 2021
- Elton ( 69′ )
Sport Recife 0
Second Half ends, with score Cuiaba 1, Sport Recife 0
Substitution 3 – E. Felipe substitutes for Gustavo (Sport Recife)
Substitution 5 – Marllon substitutes for Clayson (Cuiaba)
Gustavo Gets Yellow Card Sport Recife
Joao Lucas Gets Yellow Card Cuiaba
Yuri Gets Yellow Card Cuiaba
Substitution 4 – Yuri substitutes for M. Alves (Cuiaba)
M. Alves Gets Yellow Card Cuiaba
Substitution 2 – S. Trellez substitutes for Hernanes (Sport Recife)
Elton had a Penalty Cuiaba
Substitution 3 – F. Marques substitutes for Camilo (Cuiaba)
Substitution 2 – Y. Cabrera substitutes for Pepe (Cuiaba)
Substitution 1 – Elton substitutes for Jenison (Cuiaba)
Substitution 1 – Paulinho substitutes for Everaldo (Sport Recife)
A. Empereur Gets Yellow Card Cuiaba
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife : Livescore
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife Prediction : Match Facts
- Cuiaba have played 24 matches are at position 12 with 30 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 6 times drawn 12 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DLDDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Cuiaba.
- So far in the season , they have scored 25 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Sport Recife have played 25 matches are at position 18 with 26 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 6 times drawn 8 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Sport Recife.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife : Head To Head
|Sunday June 27 2021|
|Monday October 14 2019|
|Monday July 15 2019|
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife : Players News and Squads
João Lucas (D-2)
Alan Empereur (D-3)
João Carlos (G-12)
Lucas Hernández (D-16)
Anderson Conceição (D-14)
Lucas Ramon (D-13)
Uillian Correia (M-17)
Rafael Gava (M-21)
Yesus Cabrera (M-20)
Felipe Marques (F-23)
Zé Welison (M-14)
Marcão Silva (M-77)
Carlos Eduardo (G-92)
Luciano Juba (D-46)
Paulinho Moccelin (F-94)
Ronaldo Henrique (M-5)
Everton Felipe (M-97)
Leandro Barcia (F-11)
Santiago Tréllez (F-9)
Flávio Eugênio Rodrigues de Souza (F-59)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife : Predictions
Why Cuiaba Will Win
- Cuiaba has a home team record of 3 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cuiaba has scored 13 out of their total 25 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sport Recife Will Win
- Sport Recife has an away team record of 3 wins and 6 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sport Recife has scored 6 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Sport Recife||Double chance : draw or Sport Recife||Double chance : draw or Sport Recife|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||52%||52%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.