Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 19
Kick Off: 01:00
Referee: Benjamin Saravia, Chile
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
D. La Serena
Curico Unido vs D. La Serena. Curico Unido will host D. La Serena at the Estadio Bicentenario La Granja for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 19 match fixture.
Curico Unido vs D. La Serena : Live Score And Statistics
Curico Unido Vs D. La Serena. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 19
01:00 , Tuesday August 31 2021
Curico Unido 2
- F. Fritz ( 19′ )
- A. Sanchez ( 89′ )
D. La Serena 0
Match ends, Curico Unido 2, D. La Serena 0
Second Half ends, with score Curico Unido 2, D. La Serena 0
Substitution 3 – L. Galeano substitutes for F. Bechtholdt (Curico Unido)
A. Sanchez had a Normal Goal Curico Unido
Substitution 2 – F. Barrientos substitutes for J. Gonzalez (Curico Unido)
Substitution 1 – N. Nunez substitutes for Y. Leiva (Curico Unido)
L. Benegas Gets Yellow Card Curico Unido
R. Paredes Gets Yellow Card D. La Serena
F. Jaramillo Gets Yellow Card D. La Serena
J. Benitez Gets Red Card D. La Serena
Substitution 3 – M. G. Guerrero Pena substitutes for J. A. Martinez (D. La Serena)
Substitution 2 – A. Quinones substitutes for C. Munder (D. La Serena)
M. Fernandez Gets Red Card D. La Serena
Substitution 1 – M. Fernandez substitutes for M. Cortes (D. La Serena)
D. Urzua Gets Yellow Card Curico Unido
F. Fritz had a Normal Goal Curico Unido
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Curico Unido vs D. La Serena : Livescore
Curico Unido vs D. La Serena Prediction : Match Facts
- Curico Unido have played 17 matches are at position 16 with 15 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 6 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Curico Unido.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- D. La Serena have played 17 matches are at position 12 with 21 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 6 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against D. La Serena.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|Curico Unido||D. La Serena|
Curico Unido vs D. La Serena : Head To Head
|Sunday April 4 2021|
|D. La Serena||
|Sunday January 24 2021|
|D. La Serena||
|Tuesday January 28 2020|
|D. La Serena|
Curico Unido vs D. La Serena : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Union La Calera||17||9||5||3||19||17||2||32||DLWWD|
|5||Universidad de Chile||16||8||4||4||21||14||7||28||WLWWD|
|8||Everton de Vina||17||6||5||6||15||16||-1||23||LLLLW|
|12||D. La Serena||17||5||6||6||24||21||3||21||LDLLD|
Curico Unido vs D. La Serena : Players News and Squads
D. La Serena
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Curico Unido vs D. La Serena : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.12||3.48||3.44||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.10||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.09||3.61||3.53||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.14||3.30||3.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.26||3.15||2.96||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.01||3.32||3.22||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.10||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.03||3.30||3.35||Bet Here|
Curico Unido vs D. La Serena : Predictions
Why Curico Unido Will Win
- Curico Unido has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Curico Unido has scored 12 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why D. La Serena Will Win
- D. La Serena has an away team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- D. La Serena has scored 14 out of their total 24 goals at away with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Curico Unido||Draw||D. La Serena|
|Advice||Double chance : Curico Unido or draw||Double chance : Curico Unido or draw||Double chance : Curico Unido or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.