Competition: Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 9
Kick Off: 20:30
Referee: Michael Espinoza, Peru
Status: Second Half 2 – 2
2 – 2
Cusco vs Cienciano. Cusco will host Cienciano at the Estadio Alejandro Villanueva for the Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 9 match fixture.
Cusco vs Cienciano : Live Score And Statistics
Cusco Vs Cienciano. Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 9
20:30 , Friday August 27 2021
- V. Cedron ( 38′ )
- M. Abisab ( 90′ )
- J. Guivin Tanta ( 10′ )
- A. Ugarriza ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score Cusco 2, Cienciano 2
Gets Yellow Card Cusco
A. Ugarriza had a Normal Goal Cienciano
M. Montes Gets Yellow Card Cusco
M. Abisab had a Normal Goal Cusco
Substitution 3 – M. P. Carpio Ferro substitutes for J. Romagnoli (Cienciano)
Substitution 2 – Y. Tello substitutes for V. Cedron (Cusco)
M. Corrales Gets Yellow Card Cusco
Substitution 2 – A. Ugarriza substitutes for A. Ayarza (Cienciano)
K. Aparicio Gets Red Card Cienciano
K. Aparicio Gets Yellow Card Cienciano
Substitution 1 – J. Velasquez substitutes for A. Ramua (Cusco)
K. Aparicio Gets Yellow Card Cienciano
C. Orbe Gets Red Card Cusco
C. Orbe Gets Yellow Card Cusco
C. Orbe Gets Yellow Card Cusco
V. Cedron had a Normal Goal Cusco
J. Lojas Gets Yellow Card Cienciano
Substitution 1 – J. Lojas substitutes for A. Perleche (Cienciano)
G. Rizzo Gets Yellow Card Cusco
J. Guivin Tanta had a Normal Goal Cienciano
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cusco vs Cienciano : Livescore
Cusco vs Cienciano Prediction : Match Facts
- Cusco have played 8 matches are at position 15 with 5 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Cusco.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Cienciano have played 8 matches are at position 4 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Cienciano.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Cusco vs Cienciano : Head To Head
|Saturday March 20 2021|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Saturday September 19 2020|
|Friday June 21 2019|
Cusco vs Cienciano : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Carlos A. Mannucci||8||5||1||2||15||9||6||16||LWWWD|
|18||U. San Martin||7||0||2||5||2||11||-9||2||DLLLL|
Cusco vs Cienciano : Players News and Squads
Juan Pretel (G-21)
Carlos Orbe (D-4)
Erick Gonzales (D-32)
Gonzalo Rizzo (D-24)
Manuel Corrales (D-16)
Matías Abisab (M-17)
Edson Aubert (M-14)
Víctor Cedrón (M-93)
Alfredo Ramúa (M-10)
Jose Rivera (M-8)
Mauricio Montes (F-9)
Federico Nicosia (G-1)
José Velásquez (D-18)
Miguel Aucca (M-26)
Yorkman Tello (M-6)
Nicolás Royón (F-91)
Royer Villano (F-19)
Alfredo Carrillo (F-29)
Daniel Ferreyra (G-43)
Aldair Perleche (D-16)
Koichi Aparicio (D-3)
Hansell Riojas (D-26)
Erick Perleche (D-21)
Luis Alvarez (M-14)
Jordan Guivin (M-17)
Abdiel Ayarza (M-6)
Juan Romagnoli (F-10)
Danilo Carando (F-88)
Kevin Sandoval (F-20)
Juniors Barbieri (G-1)
Juan Diego Lojas (D-13)
Oshiro Tekeuchi (M-18)
Mathias Carpio (M-15)
Edison Kuncho (M-24)
Kevin Ferreyra (M-27)
Adrián Ugarriza (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cusco vs Cienciano : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.27||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.05||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.88||3.20||2.38||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.30||3.00||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.89||3.68||2.27||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.95||3.30||2.23||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||3.50||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.79||3.45||2.21||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.01||3.50||2.31||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.82||3.35||2.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.94||3.64||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.95||3.30||2.23||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.83||3.20||2.20||Bet Here|
Cusco vs Cienciano : Predictions
Why Cusco Will Win
- Cusco has a home team record of 2 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cusco has scored 17 out of their total 25 goals at home with average of 1.9. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cienciano Will Win
- Cienciano has an away team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cienciano has scored 11 out of their total 25 goals at away with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Cienciano||Double chance : draw or Cienciano||Double chance : draw or Cienciano|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.