Competition: Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 15
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Kevin Ortega, Peru
Status: Match Finished 3 – 5
3 – 5
Cusco vs Deportivo Municipal. Cusco will host Deportivo Municipal at the Estadio Miguel Grau del Callao for the Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 15 match fixture.
Cusco vs Deportivo Municipal : Live Score And Statistics
Cusco Vs Deportivo Municipal. Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 15
16:00 , Monday October 18 2021
- E. Aubert ( 42′ )
- J. Cespedes ( 48′ )
- G. Rizzo ( 80′ )
- G. Rizzo ( 90′ )
Deportivo Municipal 5
- J. Bazan ( 10′ )
- J. Bazan ( 44′ )
- E. Ramirez ( 50′ )
- A. Rodriguez ( 55′ )
- A. Rodriguez ( 68′ )
Match ends, Cusco 3, Deportivo Municipal 5
Second Half ends, with score Cusco 3, Deportivo Municipal 5
G. Rizzo had a Normal Goal Cusco
A. Ascues Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Municipal
J. Vega Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Municipal
Substitution 5 – H. E. Arakaki Chinen substitutes for A. Rodriguez (Deportivo Municipal)
Substitution 4 – A. Ascues substitutes for J. Bazan (Deportivo Municipal)
G. Rizzo had a Penalty Cusco
M. Saravia Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Municipal
Substitution 3 – R. Aguilar substitutes for F. Yovera (Deportivo Municipal)
Substitution 2 – E. Caballero substitutes for L. Cardoza (Deportivo Municipal)
Substitution 1 – D. Prieto substitutes for D. Melian (Deportivo Municipal)
A. Rodriguez had a Normal Goal Deportivo Municipal
Substitution 5 – S. Rengifo substitutes for J. Rivera (Cusco)
Substitution 4 – N. Royon substitutes for E. Aubert (Cusco)
A. Rodriguez had a Normal Goal Deportivo Municipal
E. Ramirez had a Normal Goal Deportivo Municipal
J. Cespedes had a Normal Goal Cusco
Substitution 3 – A. Ramua substitutes for Y. Tello (Cusco)
Substitution 2 – M. Carranza substitutes for D. Espinoza (Cusco)
J. Bazan had a Normal Goal Deportivo Municipal
E. Aubert had a Missed Penalty Cusco
L. Cardoza Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Municipal
Substitution 1 – E. Aubert substitutes for J. Velasquez (Cusco)
F. Yovera Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Municipal
J. Bazan had a Normal Goal Deportivo Municipal
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cusco vs Deportivo Municipal : Livescore
Cusco vs Deportivo Municipal Prediction : Match Facts
- Cusco have played 14 matches are at position 15 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Cusco.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Deportivo Municipal have played 14 matches are at position 12 with 18 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLDWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Deportivo Municipal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Cusco vs Deportivo Municipal : Head To Head
|Saturday May 15 2021|
|Tuesday November 10 2020|
|Saturday November 7 2020|
|Tuesday October 13 2020|
Cusco vs Deportivo Municipal : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Carlos A. Mannucci||14||6||2||6||23||22||1||20||LLWDL|
|18||U. San Martin||14||0||4||10||5||22||-17||4||DLLLL|
Cusco vs Deportivo Municipal : Players News and Squads
Federico Nicosia (G-1)
José Velásquez (D-18)
Gonzalo Rizzo (D-24)
Anier Figueroa (D-2)
Jair Céspedes (D-22)
Erick Gonzales (M-32)
Yorkman Tello (M-6)
Jose Rivera (M-8)
Matías Abisab (M-17)
Diego Espinoza (M-15)
Mauricio Montes (F-9)
Diego Enríquez (G-25)
Edson Aubert (M-14)
Miguel Carranza (M-7)
Víctor Cedrón (M-93)
Alfredo Ramúa (M-10)
Sandro Rengifo (F-23)
Nicolás Royón (F-91)
Diego Melián (G-1)
Franco Medina (D-20)
Marco Saravia (D-23)
Luis Cardoza (D-2)
Freddy Yovera (D-21)
Kevin Peña (M-6)
Jhon Vega (M-5)
Jorge Bazan (M-27)
Erinson Ramirez (M-10)
Alexis Rodríguez (M-30)
Roberto Ovelar (F-9)
Daniel Prieto (G-13)
Rotceh Aguilar (D-4)
Jose Eduardo Caballero (D-3)
Adrián Ascues (M-8)
Jhony Galli (M-22)
Hideyoshi Arakaki (F-17)
Breno Naranjo (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cusco vs Deportivo Municipal : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.05||2.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.82||3.42||2.43||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.62||3.35||2.28||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.91||3.24||2.48||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.63||3.05||2.42||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.70||3.05||2.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.79||3.38||2.41||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.70||3.05||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.85||2.85||2.45||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.15||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.48||3.20||2.48||Bet Here|
Cusco vs Deportivo Municipal : Predictions
Why Cusco Will Win
- Cusco has a home team record of 3 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cusco has scored 22 out of their total 36 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Deportivo Municipal Will Win
- Deportivo Municipal has an away team record of 3 wins and 5 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Deportivo Municipal has scored 11 out of their total 24 goals as visitors with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Deportivo Municipal||Double chance : draw or Deportivo Municipal||Double chance : draw or Deportivo Municipal|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.