D. La Serena
Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Matias Quila, Chile
Status: Second Half 0 – 2
0 – 2
D. La Serena vs A. Italiano. D. La Serena will host A. Italiano at the Estadio La Portada de La Serena for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
D. La Serena vs A. Italiano : Live Score And Statistics
D. La Serena Vs A. Italiano. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18
18:00 , Thursday August 26 2021
D. La Serena 0
A. Italiano 2
- F. Cornejo ( 75′ )
- J. Montecinos ( 83′ )
Second Half ends, with score D. La Serena 0, A. Italiano 2
Gets Yellow Card D. La Serena
J. Montecinos had a Normal Goal A. Italiano
F. Cornejo had a Penalty A. Italiano
Substitution 2 – A. Quinones substitutes for D. Monardes (D. La Serena)
Substitution 1 – C. Munder substitutes for S. Dittborn (D. La Serena)
F. Aguero Gets Yellow Card D. La Serena
F. Jaramillo Gets Yellow Card D. La Serena
Substitution 3 – A. Delgado substitutes for M. Fuentes (A. Italiano)
Substitution 2 – L. Palacios substitutes for B. Figueroa (A. Italiano)
M. Fuentes Gets Yellow Card A. Italiano
R. Cereceda Gets Yellow Card A. Italiano
Substitution 1 – J. Faundez substitutes for M. Fernandez (A. Italiano)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
D. La Serena vs A. Italiano : Livescore
D. La Serena vs A. Italiano Prediction : Match Facts
- D. La Serena have played 16 matches are at position 9 with 21 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 6 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLLDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against D. La Serena.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- A. Italiano have played 16 matches are at position 5 with 28 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 7 times drawn 7 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Curico Unido.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|D. La Serena||A. Italiano|
D. La Serena vs A. Italiano : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 30 2021|
|D. La Serena|
|Sunday February 14 2021|
|D. La Serena||
|Thursday September 10 2020|
|D. La Serena|
D. La Serena vs A. Italiano : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Union La Calera||16||9||4||3||18||16||2||31||LWWDW|
|4||Universidad de Chile||16||8||4||4||21||14||7||28||WLWWD|
|7||Everton de Vina||16||6||5||5||15||15||0||23||LLLWW|
|9||D. La Serena||16||5||6||5||24||19||5||21||DLLDD|
D. La Serena vs A. Italiano : Players News and Squads
D. La Serena
Zacarías López (G-17)
Enzo Ferrario (D-3)
Facundo Agüero (D-2)
Leandro Díaz (D-13)
Daniel Monardes (M-22)
Felipe Jaramillo (M-25)
Santiago Dittborn (M-19)
Matías Fernández (M-14)
Richard Paredes (F-10)
Jorge Benítez (F-27)
Raúl Olivares (G-1)
Vicente Durán (F-24)
Martin Ramirez (M-35)
Maximiliano Guerrero (M-21)
César Munder (F-7)
Ángelo Quiñones (M-20)
Alessandro Rizzoli (M-15)
Joaquín Muñoz (G-1)
Oliver Rojas (D-22)
Manuel Fernández (D-3)
Fabián Torres (D-5)
Roberto Cereceda (D-11)
Iván Ochoa (M-6)
Osvaldo Bosso (M-4)
Fernando Cornejo (M-8)
Joaquín Montecinos (F-18)
Bryan Figueroa (F-17)
Michael Fuentes (F-27)
Tomás Ahumada (G-25)
Nicolás Fernández (D-7)
Fabián Carmona (M-20)
Álvaro Delgado (M-16)
Jorge Faundez (D-23)
Jorge Henríquez (M-10)
Lautaro Palacios (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
D. La Serena vs A. Italiano : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.73||3.34||2.60||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.15||2.28||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.65||3.45||2.66||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.68||3.10||2.47||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.73||3.34||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.58||3.17||2.46||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.15||2.28||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.39||Bet Here|
D. La Serena vs A. Italiano : Predictions
Why D. La Serena Will Win
- D. La Serena has a home team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- D. La Serena has scored 14 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why A. Italiano Will Win
- A. Italiano has an away team record of 5 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- A. Italiano has scored 10 out of their total 18 goals at away with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||D. La Serena||Draw||A. Italiano|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or A. Italiano||Double chance : draw or A. Italiano||Double chance : draw or A. Italiano|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice â This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner â This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % â This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals â The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form â Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important â Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method â Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins â This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H â This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.