D. La Serena
Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 25
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Fernando Vejar, Chile
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
D. La Serena vs Cobresal. D. La Serena will host Cobresal at the Estadio La Portada de La Serena for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 25 match fixture.
D. La Serena vs Cobresal : Live Score And Statistics
D. La Serena Vs Cobresal. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 25
17:00 , Sunday October 10 2021
D. La Serena 2
- L. Valencia Rossel ( 9′ )
- J. Cavallaro ( 15′ )
- F. Reynero ( 67′ )
Match ends, D. La Serena 2, Cobresal 1
Second Half ends, with score D. La Serena 2, Cobresal 1
E. Ferrario Gets Yellow Card D. La Serena
Substitution 4 – S. Varas substitutes for J. Gaete (Cobresal)
Substitution 4 – M. Fernandez substitutes for C. Munder (D. La Serena)
Substitution 3 – F. Aguero substitutes for S. Dittborn (D. La Serena)
Substitution 2 – R. Paredes substitutes for J. Benitez (D. La Serena)
Substitution 1 – L. Carreno substitutes for J. Cavallaro (D. La Serena)
F. Reynero had a Normal Goal Cobresal
Substitution 3 – E. Farias Diaz substitutes for D. Cespedes (Cobresal)
Substitution 2 – O. Salinas Aguilar substitutes for J. Vieyra (Cobresal)
Substitution 1 – F. Reynero substitutes for S. Cespedes (Cobresal)
G. Huerta Gets Red Card Cobresal
M. Pardo Gets Yellow Card Cobresal
S. Dittborn Gets Yellow Card D. La Serena
J. Cavallaro had a Normal Goal D. La Serena
L. Valencia Rossel had a Normal Goal D. La Serena
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
D. La Serena vs Cobresal : Livescore
D. La Serena vs Cobresal Prediction : Match Facts
- D. La Serena have played 23 matches are at position 11 with 28 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 7 times drawn 7 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against D. La Serena.
- So far in the season , they have scored 29 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Cobresal have played 23 matches are at position 7 with 32 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 9 times drawn 5 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Cobresal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 29 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|D. La Serena||Cobresal|
D. La Serena vs Cobresal : Head To Head
|Saturday May 22 2021|
|D. La Serena|
|Wednesday November 18 2020|
|D. La Serena|
|Saturday February 8 2020|
|D. La Serena||
|Saturday September 1 2018|
|D. La Serena|
|Sunday May 13 2018|
|D. La Serena||
D. La Serena vs Cobresal : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||Union La Calera||23||12||5||6||28||25||3||41||LWWWL|
|6||Universidad de Chile||22||9||7||6||30||25||5||34||DLLWD|
|8||Everton de Vina||22||8||7||7||19||19||0||31||WDLWD|
|11||D. La Serena||23||7||7||9||29||28||1||28||WLLWD|
D. La Serena vs Cobresal : Players News and Squads
D. La Serena
Zacarías López (G-17)
Enzo Ferrario (D-3)
Lucas Alarcón (D-37)
Victor Ramon (D-40)
Santiago Dittborn (D-19)
Sebastián Leyton (M-8)
Jimmy Martínez (M-4)
Juan Cavallaro (M-30)
Leonardo Valencia (M-9)
Jorge Benítez (F-27)
César Munder (F-7)
Raúl Olivares (G-1)
Rodrigo Brito (D-6)
Facundo Agüero (D-2)
Matías Fernández (M-14)
Felipe Jaramillo (M-25)
Lucas Carreno (M-36)
Richard Paredes (F-10)
Leandro Requena (G-22)
Pablo Cárdenas (D-17)
Mario Pardo (D-3)
Rodolfo González (D-5)
Francisco Ayala (D-18)
Diego Céspedes (M-28)
Franco Ragusa (M-20)
Sebastián Céspedes (M-7)
Juan Vieyra (M-30)
Juan Carlos Gaete (M-10)
Matías Donoso (F-27)
José Gamonal (G-1)
Sebastián Silva (M-26)
Francisco Valdes (M-6)
Felipe Reynero (F-11)
Eduardo Farías (M-16)
Óscar Salinas (F-19)
Sebastián Varas (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
D. La Serena vs Cobresal : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.88||3.25||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.89||3.44||2.42||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.68||3.35||2.32||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.88||3.54||2.42||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.86||3.10||2.34||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.35||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.89||3.44||2.44||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.90||3.35||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.85||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.76||3.25||2.27||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.83||3.20||2.31||Bet Here|
D. La Serena vs Cobresal : Predictions
Why D. La Serena Will Win
- D. La Serena has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- D. La Serena has scored 16 out of their total 29 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cobresal Will Win
- Cobresal has an away team record of 7 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Cobresal has scored 21 out of their total 29 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||D. La Serena||Draw||Cobresal|
|Advice||Double chance : D. La Serena or draw||Double chance : D. La Serena or draw||Double chance : D. La Serena or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||68%||68%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.