D. La Serena
Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Francisco Gilabert, Chile
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Everton de Vina
D. La Serena vs Everton de Vina. D. La Serena will host Everton de Vina at the Estadio La Portada de La Serena for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
D. La Serena vs Everton de Vina : Live Score And Statistics
D. La Serena Vs Everton de Vina. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 23
19:00 , Tuesday September 28 2021
D. La Serena 0
- L. Valencia Rossel ( 63′ )
Everton de Vina 2
- C. Canozales ( 19′ )
- A. Madrid ( 57′ )
Match ends, D. La Serena 0, Everton de Vina 2
Second Half ends, with score D. La Serena 0, Everton de Vina 2
Substitution 5 – M. Ramirez substitutes for J. Benitez (D. La Serena)
Substitution 5 – G. Moya substitutes for A. Madrid (Everton de Vina)
Substitution 4 – M. Leiva Arancibia substitutes for J. Cuevas (Everton de Vina)
Substitution 3 – C. Rodriguez substitutes for C. Medina (Everton de Vina)
Substitution 4 – A. Rizzoli substitutes for F. Jaramillo (D. La Serena)
Substitution 2 – M. Ceratto substitutes for C. Canozales (Everton de Vina)
Substitution 1 – C. Bravo substitutes for B. Berrios (Everton de Vina)
B. Berrios Gets Yellow Card Everton de Vina
Substitution 3 – V. Rosa Neto substitutes for R. Brito (D. La Serena)
Substitution 2 – S. Dittborn substitutes for M. Fernandez (D. La Serena)
L. Valencia Rossel had a Missed Penalty D. La Serena
A. Madrid had a Normal Goal Everton de Vina
Substitution 1 – M. G. Guerrero Pena substitutes for S. Leyton (D. La Serena)
S. Leyton Gets Yellow Card D. La Serena
C. Canozales Gets Yellow Card Everton de Vina
C. Canozales had a Normal Goal Everton de Vina
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
D. La Serena vs Everton de Vina : Livescore
D. La Serena vs Everton de Vina Prediction : Match Facts
- D. La Serena have played 20 matches are at position 11 with 25 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 6 times drawn 7 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against O’Higgins.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Everton de Vina have played 20 matches are at position 9 with 27 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 7 times drawn 6 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Colo Colo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
|D. La Serena||Everton de Vina|
D. La Serena vs Everton de Vina : Head To Head
|Saturday May 1 2021|
|Everton de Vina||
|D. La Serena|
|Wednesday January 6 2021|
|D. La Serena||
|Everton de Vina|
|Saturday March 14 2020|
|Everton de Vina||
|D. La Serena|
D. La Serena vs Everton de Vina : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Union La Calera||20||10||5||5||23||22||1||35||WLLDL|
|5||Universidad de Chile||19||9||6||4||26||18||8||33||WDDWL|
|9||Everton de Vina||20||7||6||7||17||19||-2||27||LWDLL|
|11||D. La Serena||20||6||7||7||27||24||3||25||WDLLD|
D. La Serena vs Everton de Vina : Players News and Squads
D. La Serena
Everton de Vina
Zacarías López (G-17)
César Munder (D-7)
Rodrigo Brito (D-6)
Lucas Alarcón (D-37)
Vicente Durán (D-24)
Sebastián Leyton (M-8)
Felipe Jaramillo (M-25)
Jimmy Martínez (M-4)
Matías Fernández (M-14)
Jorge Benítez (F-27)
Leonardo Valencia (F-9)
Raúl Olivares (G-1)
Victor Ramon (D-40)
Santiago Dittborn (M-19)
Maximiliano Guerrero (M-21)
Martin Ramirez (M-35)
Lucas Carreno (M-36)
Alessandro Rizzoli (M-15)
Franco Torgnascioli (G-1)
Denil Maldonado (D-3)
Julio Barroso (D-5)
Diego Oyarzún (D-24)
Cristopher Medina (M-25)
Rodrigo Echeverría (M-20)
Benjamín Berríos (M-21)
Álvaro Madrid (M-6)
Dilan Zúñiga (M-28)
Cristian Canozales (F-33)
Ezequiel Cuevas (F-10)
Luis Santelices (G-30)
Camilo Rodríguez (D-29)
Gary Moya (M-8)
Christian Bravo (M-14)
Maximiliano Cerato (M-7)
Matías Leiva (F-16)
Mitchell Wassenne (F-35)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
D. La Serena vs Everton de Vina : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.38||3.34||2.20||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.10||3.25||2.07||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.36||3.34||2.22||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.13||3.20||2.09||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.10||3.25||2.07||Bet Here|
D. La Serena vs Everton de Vina : Predictions
Why D. La Serena Will Win
- D. La Serena has a home team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- D. La Serena has scored 16 out of their total 27 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Everton de Vina Will Win
- Everton de Vina has an away team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Everton de Vina has scored 10 out of their total 17 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||D. La Serena||Draw||Everton de Vina|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : D. La Serena or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : D. La Serena or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : D. La Serena or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||64%||64%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.