Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Juan Lara, Chile
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
D. Melipilla vs Curico Unido. D. Melipilla will host Curico Unido at the Estadio Municipal de La Pintana for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
D. Melipilla vs Curico Unido : Live Score And Statistics
D. Melipilla Vs Curico Unido. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 18
15:30 , Wednesday August 25 2021
D. Melipilla 1
- K. Rojas ( 70′ )
Curico Unido 1
- L. Benegas ( 74′ )
Match ends, D. Melipilla 1, Curico Unido 1
Second Half ends, with score D. Melipilla 1, Curico Unido 1
Substitution 2 – L. Angulo substitutes for L. Benegas (Curico Unido)
C. Suarez Gets Yellow Card D. Melipilla
Substitution 4 – J. Munoz substitutes for M. Vidangossy (D. Melipilla)
J. Duma Gets Yellow Card D. Melipilla
Substitution 3 – F. Ortega substitutes for J. Ortiz Perez (D. Melipilla)
L. Benegas had a Normal Goal Curico Unido
K. Rojas had a Normal Goal D. Melipilla
Substitution 1 – F. Barrientos substitutes for F. Fritz (Curico Unido)
Substitution 2 – K. Rojas substitutes for M. Colossi (D. Melipilla)
Substitution 1 – B. Garrido substitutes for N. Sepulveda (D. Melipilla)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
D. Melipilla vs Curico Unido : Livescore
D. Melipilla vs Curico Unido Prediction : Match Facts
- D. Melipilla have played 16 matches are at position 13 with 19 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 4 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWLDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Huachipato.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Curico Unido have played 16 matches are at position 16 with 14 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 5 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Curico Unido.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
|D. Melipilla||Curico Unido|
D. Melipilla vs Curico Unido : Head To Head
|Saturday March 27 2021|
D. Melipilla vs Curico Unido : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Union La Calera||16||9||4||3||18||16||2||31||LWWDW|
|4||Universidad de Chile||16||8||4||4||21||14||7||28||WLWWD|
|7||Everton de Vina||16||6||5||5||15||15||0||23||LLLWW|
|9||D. La Serena||16||5||6||5||24||19||5||21||DLLDD|
D. Melipilla vs Curico Unido : Players News and Squads
Nicolás Peranic (G-1)
Cristopher Barrera (D-2)
Miguel Sanhueza (D-3)
Gonzalo Lauler (D-4)
Joao Ortiz (D-18)
Nelson Sepúlveda (M-10)
Carlos Suárez (M-17)
Mathías Vidangossy (M-16)
Matías Colossi (F-26)
Juan Ignacio Duma (F-30)
Cristian Zavala (F-20)
Eduardo Ayala (G-12)
Cristian Toro (D-5)
José Luis Cabión (M-6)
Brayan Garrido (M-8)
José Luis Muñoz (F-11)
Franco Ortega (F-14)
Kevin Rojas (F-24)
Fabián Cerda (G-12)
Juan Carlos Espinoza (D-17)
Franco Bechtholdt (D-16)
Matías Ormazábal (D-21)
Ronald de la Fuente (D-19)
Adrián Sánchez (M-8)
Diego Urzúa (M-6)
Yerko Leiva (M-15)
Joaquin Gonzalez (F-34)
Leandro Benegas (F-9)
Felipe Fritz (F-7)
Pablo Martín Perafán (G-1)
Kennet Lara Arbunic (D-29)
Yerson Opazo (D-32)
Ronnie Albornoz (M-25)
Felipe Barrientos (M-24)
Leonardo Angulo (M-35)
Gabriel Harding (F-28)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
D. Melipilla vs Curico Unido : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.35||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.30||3.30||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.40||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.41||3.54||2.84||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.32||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.49||3.43||2.89||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.33||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.43||3.54||2.84||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.25||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.38||3.30||2.79||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.32||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.27||3.25||2.83||Bet Here|
D. Melipilla vs Curico Unido : Predictions
Why D. Melipilla Will Win
- D. Melipilla has a home team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- D. Melipilla has scored 13 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Curico Unido Will Win
- Curico Unido has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Curico Unido has scored 12 out of their total 17 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||D. Melipilla||Draw||Curico Unido|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Curico Unido||Double chance : draw or Curico Unido||Double chance : draw or Curico Unido|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.