Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 20
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Matias Quila, Chile
Status: Match Finished 0 – 3
0 – 3
D. Melipilla vs Union Espanola. D. Melipilla will host Union Espanola at the Estadio Municipal de La Pintana for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 20 match fixture.
D. Melipilla vs Union Espanola : Live Score And Statistics
D. Melipilla Vs Union Espanola. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 20
18:00 , Tuesday September 7 2021
D. Melipilla 0
Union Espanola 3
- C. Palacios ( 29′ )
- B. Yanez ( 32′ )
- C. Palacios ( 76′ )
Match ends, D. Melipilla 0, Union Espanola 3
Second Half ends, with score D. Melipilla 0, Union Espanola 3
Substitution 5 – G. Villagra substitutes for V. Mendez (Union Espanola)
Substitution 4 – M. Larenas substitutes for D. Acevedo (Union Espanola)
Substitution 3 – R. Farfan substitutes for B. Yanez (Union Espanola)
Substitution 5 – C. Toro substitutes for C. Zavala (D. Melipilla)
Substitution 2 – P. Rubio substitutes for C. Palacios (Union Espanola)
Substitution 1 – G. Norambuena substitutes for I. Lemmo (Union Espanola)
C. Palacios had a Penalty Union Espanola
G. Lauler Gets Red Card D. Melipilla
Substitution 4 – D. Alvarado substitutes for J. Munoz (D. Melipilla)
G. Lauler Gets Yellow Card D. Melipilla
I. Lemmo Gets Yellow Card Union Espanola
Substitution 3 – M. Vidangossy substitutes for K. Rojas (D. Melipilla)
Substitution 2 – B. Garrido substitutes for N. Sepulveda (D. Melipilla)
Substitution 1 – M. Tellechea substitutes for A. Astudillo (D. Melipilla)
G. Sosa Gets Yellow Card D. Melipilla
B. Yanez had a Normal Goal Union Espanola
C. Palacios had a Penalty Union Espanola
M. Sanhueza Gets Yellow Card D. Melipilla
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
D. Melipilla vs Union Espanola : Livescore
D. Melipilla vs Union Espanola Prediction : Match Facts
- D. Melipilla have played 18 matches are at position 15 with 20 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 5 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against D. Melipilla.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 29 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Union Espanola have played 18 matches are at position 6 with 27 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 8 times drawn 3 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Union Espanola.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|D. Melipilla||Union Espanola|
D. Melipilla vs Union Espanola : Head To Head
|Saturday April 10 2021|
|Thursday July 11 2019|
|Saturday June 8 2019|
D. Melipilla vs Union Espanola : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Union La Calera||18||9||5||4||20||19||1||32||LDLWW|
|4||Universidad de Chile||17||8||5||4||22||15||7||29||DWLWW|
|10||Everton de Vina||18||6||6||6||16||17||-1||24||DLLLL|
|12||D. La Serena||18||5||6||7||24||23||1||21||LLDLL|
D. Melipilla vs Union Espanola : Players News and Squads
Nicolás Peranic (G-1)
Aaron Astudillo (D-33)
Miguel Sanhueza (D-3)
Gonzalo Lauler (D-4)
Boris Lagos (D-29)
Alejandro Camargo (M-23)
Nelson Sepúlveda (M-10)
Cristian Zavala (M-20)
José Luis Muñoz (M-11)
Kevin Rojas (F-24)
Gonzalo Sosa (F-9)
Eduardo Ayala (G-12)
Cristian Toro (D-5)
Brayan Garrido (M-8)
Carlos Suárez (M-17)
Mathías Vidangossy (M-16)
Diego Alvarado (F-15)
Matías Tellechea (F-37)
Diego Sánchez (G-13)
Stefano Magnasco (D-29)
Jonathan Villagra (D-28)
Nicolás Mancilla (D-5)
Marcelo Jorquera (D-14)
Ignacio Núñez (M-18)
Víctor Méndez (M-8)
Ignacio Lemmo (M-20)
Diego Acevedo (F-25)
Cristian Palacios (F-30)
Bastián Yáñez (F-22)
Miguel Pinto (G-1)
Mario Larenas (D-19)
Federico Platero (D-6)
Gonzalo Villagra (M-4)
Gabriel Norambuena (F-24)
Rubén Farfán (F-16)
Patricio Rubio (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
D. Melipilla vs Union Espanola : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.60||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.45||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.50||2.62||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.45||3.54||2.78||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.28||3.45||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.60||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.34||3.40||2.64||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.43||3.75||2.77||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.39||3.25||2.66||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.45||3.54||2.78||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.30||3.42||2.61||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.28||3.45||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.31||3.40||2.53||Bet Here|
D. Melipilla vs Union Espanola : Predictions
Why D. Melipilla Will Win
- D. Melipilla has a home team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- D. Melipilla has scored 14 out of their total 23 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Union Espanola Will Win
- Union Espanola has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Union Espanola has scored 16 out of their total 27 goals at away with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||D. Melipilla||Draw||Union Espanola|
|Advice||Double chance : D. Melipilla or draw||Double chance : D. Melipilla or draw||Double chance : D. Melipilla or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||48%||48%|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, The probable winning prediction and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.